kevin lisbie (1 Viewer)

ccfc1973

heard a rumour while at the game that kevin lisbie will be joining us next week , dont know if its true just thought id share it

Nonleagueherewecome

Yeah, I'd take him. Tbh he was the one who stood out on the list of free agents as being affordable, possible and maybe usefull. Possibly the one AT means when he said a player was "under the radar" of the media. That is however based entirely on good performances versus CCFC, meaning I welcomed McIndoe with open arms initially...we could just be getting another one of them.

Seeing as he's gone now..a little bird told me that McIndoe has won much more in gambling than he has "earned" from football wages. He paid for the big team night out in Leamington last season. Off topic, but hey, it's a Sunday.:pimp:

Cobi Jones's Dreads

[video=youtube;Xvxi4FDZYRs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xvxi4FDZYRs&feature=related[/video]

What more can i say? :facepalm:

Nonleagueherewecome

But bear in mind that Clive Platt ripped them to shreds in that game! Was that 2 goals and 3 assists for Platt? Christ Norwich were bad. Of interest, Fox who smacked in the FK was promptly signed by Lambert when he got the Norwich job and was superb last season. And if he can get The Tree playing like that, you can see why he wanted to re-sign him last season.

Just to give perspective, Platt looked sub-Southern League quality against Leamington.

ccfcway

ha,

pretty sure if you look hard enough there would be a commanding performance by Kevin Kyle somewhere as well !

Nonleagueherewecome

Yes, wasn't it against us?!

jwoodall

At the moment I would welcome any new players to the club. So we have some depth. At the friendly with norwich you could see the depth they had and the lack of with us.

Users who are viewing this thread