Kevin Kyle (1 Viewer)

DanielThePoolie

I am now on the fence. After a bad start, he did ok yesterday. Not great but ok.

I am hoping he keeps improving.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Please, don't!

I always thought he tried his hardest sometimes but he just was not very good at all. Especially for the wage he is on.

I take it none of the fans are warming to him? Are the boo boys out yet?

daveccfc

PLEASE don't send him back :(

Maybe he will see that it is not just City's fans who think he is bad so can't keep slating us.

im-confused

I think Kevin kyle has winded many people in the crowd with his shots, and even killed a few birds...

Seriously, Him and Julian Gray must do private training together...

Oggy

I'm 100% serious. He puts the effort in, can head the ball and gives the team aggression which we all need. All things our side currently lack at the moment.

Nick

Administrator
He has scored another to bring Hartlepool from behind to be 4-3 up!

Can't wait for Daniel's opinion now :)

DanielThePoolie

Yes he played ok yesterday. I'd give him a 7/10 for yesterdays peformance.

A 5/10 for the one against Swindon. A 2/10 for Walsall, which I went too. I didn't go to Northampton away but I heard he was worse.

So after an improved peformance last night, I have my fingers crossed.

Oggy

Good player Kyle is, and now he is settling into their team he is starting to score goals. Hopefully we will bring him back because our poor excuse for strikers aren't doing it are they?

GGTHECOVKID

kyle wasnt that bad. Only a few games he played bad.Then everyone hates him.We shouldnt of booed him because that just loses his confidence and our games.
We need to the be the 12th man at the ricoh. We have to stop booing or moaning at our own team.
Nothing comes out of booing. Players know when they play bad. There no point of booing them.

Users who are viewing this thread