kevin kyle (1 Viewer)

craigSKYBLUE

Has signed for glasgow rangers today lol.just thought id share..scottish 3rd division about his level

ccfcway

scored 7 in last 19 games

Pretty sure thats the same goals as combined Cody, RoD and Nimely, in a lot less games !

Nick

Administrator
Always used to see him in the bookies opposite Wetherspoons in Bedworth. Can remember him on the roulette machine spending thousands at a time!

Always wonder how much things like that would affect players on the pitch!

Marty

I think he'll be brilliant in those leagues and could hit 30+, hes the type of player we've been missing. It just never worked out for him here.

torchomatic

He was piss poor.

SkyBlue_Bear83

It was always a losing battle for him after he got the consecutive red cards, he was terrible but I did feel the fans were very unfair towards to him

torchomatic

never booed a City player in my life, but I got close with Kyle.

kingharvest

He was definitely overly criticised for us, particularly compared to other overpaid flops like Eastwood.

I forgave him alot but that game when he ran 50 yards to barge into someone and got sent off, that just pissed me off cause it felt like he did it to get back at the fans.

skybluebeduff

£600,000 we paid for that clown, yes I booed him off, he was pathetic, even remember his dad saying "his son will never play for us again", even remember my dad being drunk and saying can we have his signing on fee back to him haha harsh but anyway fair play to him, Rangers are a massive club regardless of there position right now.

Nonleagueherewecome

Always liked him, got so much stick it was unbelievable.

Never stood a chance.

Kinda agreed in a way. Those two red cards in two games were a combination of bad first touch, and trying really bloody hard to make amends. It's harsh that a player who always got stuck in got such grief, but then he said some thing's that as a pro footballer will only make enemies of the fans.

Grendel

He wasn't great but couldn't have been great for him when a survey in the telegraph showed most fans didn't want him even before he had kicked a ball.

Funny that the other guy in the deal,Mckenzie, was popular but to me not a lot better.

Nonleagueherewecome

Exactly, he was the kind of guy who read all the press and took it all personally. But he's done really well since he left us. Compare the ability Eastwood and he have relatively, and Kyle has done a lot more with it in the past 5 years. Hope he gets back from his knock and enjoys banging in 40 goals a season.

Trivia Fact: in the first version of Football Manager after we signed him, Kyle (along with Adams) were listed as the Fan's Favoured Personal at Coventry. It was really annoying as the first thing I'd do was sell him, and the fans would be up in arms at losing their hero...

J

Jack Griffin

Well, he had court appearances while he was here.
Couldn't play football, but for Rangers in that division, he will muller them.. he'll be their leading scorer for the next 3 years & retire.
In 7 years time he will be declared bankrupt.

Users who are viewing this thread