Kevin Kilbane (1 Viewer)

harvey098

Sorry if I should already know this but is KK actually injured or just cant get in the team?

Ive just seen him walking round Touchwood in Solihull about 2.00 which made me wonder why he wasn't training as I cant remember him being reported as injured?

lordsummerisle

Touchwood? Isnt that Solihull? He must be signing for Solihull Moors! After all, anyone seen in our Tesco has always ended up signing for us havent they.....

Stern John has signed for Solhull Moors strangely enough, but not played yet apparently.

CJparker

Training probably finishes just before lunch, so he could easily have trained and then gone home...

stupot07

We're really lucky to have a player with 110 international caps in the squad, it really shows the strength in depth. ;)

wingy

The trouble here Stu is that along with others he's been prematurely and Harshly judged .

He no way falls into the De Zeuw.... Sherwood ....Wright Catagory in terms of mobility .

As one or two are now emerging back into the squad and fullfilling their promise i really hope he can but won't hold my breath.

Thers a lot more than the glimpse we've had in there somewhere ,and while i expected more in terms of quality and leadership the Birmingham game proved it was in there .

What was that the 5-6th game of the season in a totally new squad,we really can't afford and should'nt waste some of the resources we have on what was a whim.

stupot07

He was the wrong type of player to sign though Wingy, I very much doubt he will feature again this season.

Users who are viewing this thread