Keresley cars burnt out (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Been through keresley.and there are about 4 cars burnt out and its taken out fences. Has somebody been on a rampage?

spwaverley4916

i saw that too along exhall road only saw one car, one ford type van and a horsebox - must have been on the rampage as the car was a good 50 yards away from the others

Nick

Administrator
i saw that too along exhall road only saw one car, one ford type van and a horsebox - must have been on the rampage as the car was a good 50 yards away from the others

Yep that huge horse box that was close to the house, one on hill road too and another round the corner! Some nasty people around!

spwaverley4916

must have been some mindless moron - people could have been killed in that house - police were there in force this morning around 1000hrs- truck came and took the works van away this afternoon - the roads in a bit of a state.

Nick

Administrator
Somebody must have heard something, doesn't even seem like a targeted attack as there are loads.

stupot07

I saw a burned out coach in bulkington the other day and a burned out caravan in cov yesterday (can't remember where though - in stoke Heath I think).

Nick

Administrator
I saw a burned out coach in bulkington the other day and a burned out caravan in cov yesterday (can't remember where though - in stoke Heath I think).

Was that the old coach near the rec? Have seen that as well.

Nick

Administrator
That's horrible, stealing cars I can see that they can make money (even though wrong) but to just set them on fire? What's the point? I hope they get caught our the car owners catch them first.

One of the ones burnt looks like it was owned by a big fella who looks a bit dodgy, hopefully he finds them ;)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Yet another reason why I moved to the Isle of Wight! :(

Nick

Administrator
Just walked past one now, it is just bare metal. It wasn't just a little fire it was a proper job!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Lads. THESE are the sort of cats we have on our beaches! We're a tough lot down here! (Isle of Wight Zoo tiger on Shanklin Beach)

Users who are viewing this thread