Keogh - Overrated? (1 Viewer)

ccfctommy

Had a shocking game today. Gave away the penalty and let them get a cross in for their first. Not just today he's been poor in recent weeks.

Discuss.

oakey

Yes but always escapes blame from our boss eyed fans... A bit of a pub player at times

torchomatic

I don't think he's been poor in recent weeks. He's a cracking player and as far as I'm concerned rarely has an off day.

Then again I am a bit boss eyed.

EleanorRigby

A mistake and an off game and now overrated ffs. Seem to remember similar comments on 2 other players once belonging to us. Arron Gunnersson and Ben Turner who may well be in the Premiership next season either with Cardiff or someone else.

ajsccfc

If more of our squad put in the work alone that he does we wouldn't be in such a poor position.

oakey

A mistake and an off game and now overrated ffs. Seem to remember similar comments on 2 other players once belonging to us. Arron Gunnersson and Ben Turner who may well be in the Premiership next season either with Cardiff or someone else.
No connection between the 2 things. My opinion is the same now as it was before. He is a good player but our fans tend to exaggerate his ability. Too many extremes, most of our players are mediocre or we wouldn't have kept them until now. Our best players we lose.

glamour76

Unbelievable. Even after giving away a soft pen, he was still head and shoulders above every other city players. Platt and nimely also deserve some credit. Midfield was found wanting today. That's where we lost it

wingy

Contract negotiations HaHaHa.But i agree possibly gone off a little from his outstanding contribution this season,Player of the year and good captain material easily capable of slotting in somewhere lower prem.

Marty

I do think hes slightly overrated and has been poor in the past few games, hes been very good all season in a poor team, So I can look past the recent.

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Player of the season for me. I think the other defenders (who for the most part are pretty dire) play better with him in the squad, and the amount of times he has come out on top of one on one situations this season and saved us from trouble, I can't begin to count.

ccfctommy

Don't get me wrong I like Keogh. I just think he has been poor in recent weeks. And people seem to think he is better than he actually is.

cooperskyblue

Keogh had a relatively poor game today but in a struggling team he has shone, his commitment to the cause has been fantastic , he gives 110% every game and a certain Sammy clingan shook take a leaf out his book

Grendel

Had a shocking game today. Gave away the penalty and let them get a cross in for their first. Not just today he's been poor in recent weeks.

Discuss.

Didn't go today but that aside this is farcical, he has been the best player by a mile. Also commitment and desire to win is apparent. He plays every game and last few home games he has not been poor.

If every all player showed his willingness we would not be in this mess.

junglej13

His commitment is superb but I think both him and Cranie's concentration levels have let us down a few times this season. I would like to see Keogh restored as right back when Wood is fully fit.

Big Cyrille

I know every one is entitled to their opinion but i've never heard anything as rediculous as this in all my life. Without Keogh we would be rock bottom of this league and probably already relegated.

rob9872

Oh good the trolls are fed up with berating the usual suspects so are now turning on the generally mr consistent. I sometimes wonder if some of you are City fans at all. We are lucky to have Keogh imo and the praise he has received in a very poor team is certainly justified. Distribution sometimes lets him down but he a defender and he does that considerably more than adequetly at this level.

CCSFC

Keogh has looked poor in recent months due to him clearing uo the mistakes of the team. One man can't wipe everybody's arse on the pitch at the same time!

This thread has made me laugh. One bad game and he gets slated.

He has been one of the most consistent good performers who gives it his all every week.

Users who are viewing this thread