Keogh or New signings (1 Viewer)

Keogh or New Signings

• Super Richard Keogh

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • New signings

Votes: 17 58.6%

• Total voters

katzenjammer

I was having a debate with a mate last night about what scenario would we prefer - Keogh to stay or new signings. I said new signings, he said Keogh.

Obviously in an ideal world it would be both but what would you prefer if you had to choose?

SkyBlueJohnso

i guess it depends on who the new signings are! with the other defenders we have, i'd swap for a decent striker and either a creative midfielder who can pass the ball about, or a tough tackling, controlling midfielder to keep things together.

so keogh for 2 decent players i'd be happy with, other than that we have to try and keep him

dongonzalos

New signings everytime, love Keogh but it is no good having the four best players in this league and a shit squad. We have had that before.

hill83

New signings without a doubt. 1 player doesn't make a team, but 4 or 5 signings could.

skyblue1523

Only problem is, our owners get money for keogh would it go on new siginings.

That would be a NO then,seeing the accounts we wont sign anyone more chance of going bust.

GET SISU OUT :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

sky_blue_up_north

Remember Keogh is still under contract, so does not cost us anything, so he may end up staying because we don't sign anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread