Keogh, I just don't get it... (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Jack

Player power is the plain and simple reason in my opinion, if you were him would you rather be playing for us or for somebody in a higher league on higher wages? And his contract runs out next year, may as well get cash for him while we can

Willsy

Player power is the plain and simple reason in my opinion, if you were him would you rather be playing for us or for somebody in a higher league on higher wages? And his contract runs out next year, may as well get cash for him while we can

Seems like good Business to me

Brighton Sky Blue

Mexico88 - It would be extrememly bad business to pay money for a player and let his contract expire and for him leave for nothing.

We have to reduce costs anyway, so it makes a lot of sense to sell him for a good price with a year left on his contract.

If this player plus a million from Derby is true, then that is very good business.

Well we were very happy to let Keiren Westwood do just that.

Brighton Sky Blue

You seem to have read my post and made me pro-SISU, I am well aware that they are responsible for where we are and would love to see the back of them.

Fact is, we ARE L1 and teams taking our better players for small change or even free is how it works. Ask Walsall (Dann, Fox) Carlisle (Westwood) Stockport (Baker) Wolves (Keane) Norwich (Bellamy)..... The list goes on

We are what we are.... Realism is needed.

Keane and Bellamy were signed for over £5m each.

Sky Blue Kid

Mexico88 - It would be extrememly bad business to pay money for a player and let his contract expire and for him leave for nothing.

We have to reduce costs anyway, so it makes a lot of sense to sell him for a good price with a year left on his contract.

If this player plus a million from Derby is true, then that is very good business.

I totally agree ccfctommy.........Wait a minute though, Isn't that what SISU have done since the begining of their tenure?:thinking about:

Users who are viewing this thread