Keogh for captain (1 Viewer)

ccfchandsy

I think we should all campaign for Keogh to get the armband back he's pure quality

Gray

oohh the new SOK campaign! i vote we all boycott matches untill he is reinstated! :D

Lloyd

Ah the KFC campaign... I vote we all go in with a KFC bucket on our heads with a Keogh face mask on top of the colonels

torchomatic

I don't think there's too many who would disagree that Keogh should be Captain. Clingan has really lost it this season. He must have "Gunnarsson Syndrome", whereby a player is only ever good in their first season at the club.

Rickstar8701

Why does everything have to turn into a campaign? It's andy thorns team, to campaign about this would be no better than duluded sitting on the bench

shmmeee

Never understood why it should make any difference to be honest. Though I would agree with taking it off him as IMO the captain is usually harder to drop and Clingan hasn't shone this season.

But in all honesty, does Keogh talk or clap less if he's not the captain? I'd expect every player to see it as his job to talk and encourage those around him, especially those older than 22. I wonder if anything changed since Platt said we don't talk during games?

J

Jack Griffin

Never mind who wears the armband, Hermann is the real captain now.

Astute

Never mind who wears the armband, Hermann is the real captain now.

Spot on.

HH has played against some top players in his career. He is the most experienced player we have. He is always organising the defence, pointing out the errors to players without having a go at them. He is playing for the love of the game, not for the money. He could have stayed at Portsmouth collecting his wages. He has come to us to play. The longer he is with us the better we will get. Even Keogh will learn from him. It will be like having two captains in defence, although one will be helping the other. He will be great for our younger players. Soon even all his doubters will have to agree.

HH for captain

Users who are viewing this thread