Keogh being sold in summer, were asking for £3 million (1 Viewer)

Skybluefaz

I was chatting with Messi cousin and Ronaldo's aunt and they are both signing for us with the 300 million we are getting for Keogh :laugh:

I can't wait to see Messi's cousin and Ronaldo's aunt playing up front next season. Can't be worse than ROD and Eastwood.

classicfooty

Been told by a cousin of Richard Keogh that this contract talk is just basically sisu quietening the fans for a few months and ensuring we don't sell him on the cheap towards the end of his contract. They will then sell him in the summer, which is pretty much guaranteed

Watford also enquired about a price we would sell for, £3 million was the figure put to them. I'm not talking bull**** or anything, just passing on what I have been told.

you wanna be careful passing on information you have heard to people on here, last time i did that i got a shit load of abuse

skyblueman

It's a FIRE SALE lads.. so they're going to go cheap.. club has no option.. it's GOT to get some cash in to plug the losses and it's GOT to get the wage bill down.. crappy position to be in and everyone else out there knows it too

Sky Blue 64

According to The Daily Star this morning - Bristol City have been told to stump up £400,000 for Keogh. Please correct me but weren't we have meant to have turned down a bid of £800,000 for him from Cardiff some weeks back.

Look on the brightside - get £400k for him that equates to four months rent!!!!!!!

Sub

According to The Daily Star this morning - Bristol City have been told to stump up £400,000 for Keogh. Please correct me but weren't we have meant to have turned down a bid of £800,000 for him from Cardiff some weeks back.

Look on the brightside - get £400k for him that equates to four months rent!!!!!!!

it would do if we paid the rent :):):):)

Sky Blue 64

Bristol City told to 'stump up' £400k for Keogh

This is a report in this mornings Daily Star.
Forgive me if I'm wrong but weren't we mean't to have turned down £800k from Cardiff a few weeks back
Never mind look on the brightside - its four months rent paid for:facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread