Keogh - A muthaf**kin Inspiration (1 Viewer)

kingharvest

I think he might be my favourite player of the last 10 years at this club. We've had more gifted individuals, but I can't think of many who are as committed and consistent as he is.

Think shef was on about him after the Bristol game talking about how hard he works and that, but he's just been bloody brilliant since his first game.

I think I love him

jwoodall

alot better as captain than clingan. let him keep the armband. best city player by a mile and ever present since he signed

wingy

Although he does'nt have the physique,reminds me so much of killer and Holton in his winning never say die attitude ,but is amore cultured footballer.:):claping hands::claping hands:

Completely agree with all of above, he is a proper defender who never gives up. Positioning when he plays centre-half is superb. Took a whack in 2nd half, got straight up and carried on (unlike most of the diving Brighton players!)

ICHAN

Could him being made captain these last few games made a big differance on the team regarding leading by example and showing more commitment which has been lacking for the majority of the season?

Lots of plaudits ref his leadership, commitment and inspiration BUT don't underestimate this guys ability as in skill, awareness, positional sense, reading of the game, no panic ......................... I could go on.

I've said before he has all the attributes and skills of one Jamie Carragher I mean it - he is getting better every game and is definitely coming up to Prem class at a rapid rate of knots.

One of the best signings in the last 10 years - a true gem.

PUSB

sw88

Chief Commentator!
He is captain for a reason and has earnt the armband imo! Hes so consistant, never fails to show up, and must be our biggest assett, second to Juke! Where we would be without these two is worrying!

Lets hope we price the baggies pit of a move!!

Would have liked to have seen him and Turner as our back 2 this season! Imagine that for a defence (wouldnt have said this at the start of the season tbf, but he hasnt been outstanding at CB!)

Tankie

36_2_68.gif
Well done Martin, another Superb performance. This player grows in stature, Game by game, A real Captains Attitude, and our "Rock"

Pigeon

A much better choice in captain in my opinion, I like the way he always comes over to the fans and cheers with us and gives it all. Lets lock him up until January is over!!!;)

Perryccfc

I'm praying we keep him!! More than I have any other player in recent years like king Westwood etc

ashbyjan

Keogh is a modern day Big Mo - any technical deficiencies are made up for with effort, heart and spot in 100% attitude. Worthy captain leading by example.

He HAS to keep the armband; i started a thread months ago about how i couldn't see the big deal with him at all last season, but he had been a rare brightspot at CB this year; on NYE he was a warrior, through himself at everything, always talking and organising, and went up the fans when we were under the cosh to get em fired up and behind the team. True captain and leader!

Keogh = Beast.

WestEndAgro

It's no great surprise to me that he is getting these accolades, he was a massive fans favourite at Carlisle
Certain players just seem to give more than others, Keough is a fine example.
Two seasons of almost faultless, committed football, A+

cov_russell

Facebook User
Completely agree with all of above, he is a proper defender who never gives up. Positioning when he plays centre-half is superb. Took a whack in 2nd half, got straight up and carried on (unlike most of the diving Brighton players!)

Totally agree, he took one right in the face and just brushed it off. I've also not seen a team go to ground as easily as Brighton did in a long while.

sy79

I love how he encourages the crowd to cheer when he walks toward the line for a throw in! Hope he keeps it!

Users who are viewing this thread