Ken (1 Viewer)

Sub

579329.jpg
clapper.gif
08.gif
well thats good news just need the rest out there dropping like flies!!!!!

Last edited:

@richh87

www.ccfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10269~2553114,00.html

Confirmed by the club, days after denying it. What a bunch of liars.

"KEN Dulieu has resigned as Coventry City FC's head of football operations, a decision which has been unanimously and immediately accepted by the club's board.

Mr. Dulieu has left his post with immediate effect and the board will now seek a new director of football.

Two board moves have also been announced by Coventry City FC.

John Clarke has decided to focus his energies in future as an independent director on one board, CCFC (Holdings) Ltd. He remains as Deputy Chairman and his role is unchanged. Tim Fisher has replaced John Clarke on the board of Coventry City Football Club Limited representing the major shareholder.

Tim Fisher commented: "This move of directors is simply for administrative efficiency. The board of the football club should include a representative of the owner and the Deputy Chairman as an independent director should be on the Holdings Board."

Colonel Mustard

I like the bit where Fisher says "The board of the football club should include a representative of the owner".

The board of the football club should tell us who the owner actually is.

Otis

"which has been unanimously and immediately accepted"

Think this is key. Sounds like the board were thoroughly embarrassed by his actions.

Ccfc1979

When the board are unanimous, it's hardly shocking. There are none of them left! Like my unanimous decision to blow my nose.

Walking Bird

Thank god that walking embarresment has gone. Also Clarke is a independant board member? Sounds like he's decided being associated as a SISU stooge isn't doing his local reputation any good.

I think this is excellent and all I have to say is thank you Ken! You have given our club/SISU more publicity than we can ever have dreamed of by sitting yourself on the bench. Thanks for what you've done for our campaign to oust SISU by embarressment in the national media.

Good news. I think most people on here are not surprised in the slightest at this. I thought we may be onto another Clouting style has he/hasn't he episode. This is still not going to change the fundamental problems though ££££.

Wrenstreetcarpark

SISU just don't get it
But his behaviour shocked City’s board members who, it is understood, felt he had made the club a laughing stock on a national scale and created anger and unwanted publicity when they needed it least.

Read More http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/co...or-of-judgement-92746-29982272/#ixzz1h3rUnFRH

He just added to the picture. Did they not understand that anger is too mild for the feelings most supporters have. They are the bad publicity and getting rid of Ken and pushing the vast bulk of Clarke to one side are irrelevant BECAUSE THEY ARE STILL THERE.

I thought it was a pretty tasty piece. They even called him 'perma-tanned'. It was hardly an Associated Press release.

I agree, it's a little more sided than the usual crap from the CT. They call his ordering of training kit in pre season Bizzarre. They call him Perma Tanned. It's a little more one sided than usual.

Skyblueloyal

Where the bit saying the club would like to thank him for his hard work and wish him well for the future.... oh yeah there isn't one as all you managed to do is piss off every City fan in the world. I hope you never get a job in football ever again.

coundonskyblue

So are the Telegraph or CWR going to ask the club why they lied yet again?

Saturday CWR asked the club if Ken had gone, the club said he had not. Now we find out he had gone on Thursday.

Lies Lies Lies...

@richh87

So are the Telegraph or CWR going to ask the club why they lied yet again?

Saturday CWR asked the club if Ken had gone, the club said he had not. Now we find out he had gone on Thursday.

Lies Lies Lies...

Spot on. SISU have lied again! Delieu out means nothing - SISU will continue as normal.

I think this is excellent and all I have to say is thank you Ken! You have given our club/SISU more publicity than we can ever have dreamed of by sitting yourself on the bench. Thanks for what you've done for our campaign to oust SISU by embarressment in the national media.

Come home Agent Orange.

I like the way they're acting like everything was going swimmingly until this "gross error of judgement" by one man.

procdoc

I'd take admin if it means the lot of them disappear, we are going down anyway so at least we could wipe the slate clean!

crowsnest

He has resigned as director from:
Otium
SSBSL
CCFC holdings
CCFC

So now we are left with:
Otium - Mark Labovitch, Onye Igwe
SBSL - Mark Labovitch, Onye Igwe
CCFC holdings - Mark Labovitch, Tim Fisher, John Clarke
CCFC - Onye Igwe

Users who are viewing this thread