Ken Dulieu Will be gone by Friday,May even be tomorrow (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

So you know him as well NLHWC.

No, but my next door neighbour bought a car off a guy whose sister once shagged him.

ICHAN

So have you seen him around and about then, through your other neigbour who's brother once seen him driving the car in question up the A444

Nonleagueherewecome

Like Santa exists, it's just nobody has ever met him?

wingy

I'm willing to believe he's gone from what ive heard ,you may never hear me on this forum again if he's parked on the bench tommorow in his regalia ,i believe AT when questioned on it, today or yesterday, implied that was negative.

ccfcway

I wouldnt leave the forum just because someone told you something and it proved to be untrue (thats if it is !).

If everyone on here left after they posted something that didnt happen, it would be empty, and that includes the mods !

Without rumours, there wouldnt be hope, and without hope, we have NOTHING !

georgehudson

ken dulieu will be gone by friday, may even be tomorrow

it's squeaky bum time @ sisu, and not before time,
who's the latest muppet to front up ?
jc - oi ?
a message to any 'sisu' investors,
DO YOUR RESEARCH THOROUGHLY ON THIS MOB, WE UNFORTUNATELY WERE DUPED,

JOG ON SISU

Disenchanted

they asked if he was on the bench rather than stating he was!!!

ICHAN

There just saying the club have said he has not left now, but there going to say that.
Who knows whats going on?

ICHAN

Why they can not just say he's gone or he has not gone is just a joke just like the whole club has become wingy, it's becoming a total shambols and they want the fans to back them what a fing cheek.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Tbh I dount even Ken himself knows if he has quit or not, we are a tin pot club at the moment no leadership throughout the entire structure of the club nevermind on the pitch.

georgehudson

ken dulieu will be gone by friday, may even be tomorrow

i would guess that the wrangling over 'dosh' is still ongoing,
as usual with sisu it'll probably be 'mercenary territory',
wish they'd JUST GO !

torchomatic

Fair play to Wokingham and Wingy. I doubted, but you were right, so apologies from me.

Good news for the Club this.

Danceswithhorses

I am told that Ken Dulieu has resigned from CCFC, Will be announced either tomorrow or Friday

Well done wokinghamskyblue...good piece of info :claping hands:
....and accurate according to CET ........ Dulieu offered his resignation last Thursday night but the Telegraph understands that the former Southampton chairman and one-time police officer jumped before he was pushed

Users who are viewing this thread