kelly (1 Viewer)

larry_david

Young is a winger /wide midfielder I think. Bartlett is cm and was close to looking in from what I remember but have to rule him out for a while yet.

Magwitch

Heard on radio today I assume it was CWR it’s a hamstring strain, which if true could mean he’d be out a lot shorter time than if it was a tear. Hope that’s true.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

The only way we will get Liam Walsh is to buy him, I shan’t be holding my breath on that one.

I was talking about using the Wilson money for a bid. Can't see it happening either and think a loan for someone like Otasowie is more likely if Kelly will be out a little while.

Sky Blue Harry H

I still hope we don't let Eccles out on loan (unless there is an instant recall option) as he looks like he could be a good CDM option. Very impressed with his pre-season/early season form.

Liquid Gold

I still hope we don't let Eccles out on loan (unless there is an instant recall option) as he looks like he could be a good CDM option. Very impressed with his pre-season/early season form.
Can't do instant recalls anymore, only in transfer windows. Unless he goes non-league that is.

Users who are viewing this thread