Kelle Roos (1 Viewer)

junglej13

Nuneaton goalkeeper making a big impression and being watched by a number of clubs including premier league teams and ourselves according to sky sports...

Gaz

He has had some good games down the Boro tbf,
Might be a good pick up and if he has settled in the area then there might be something in this story.

Hamish

I've seen Roos play a 6 or 7 games for Boro. He's kept quite a few clean sheets and is a good prospect just like Lee Burge did last season for Nuneaton. Lee Burge hasn't had a look in for City yet as Murphy has played every game this season so why would we need a third decent keeper when we don't have that many fit strikers. This story is BS IMHO.

Seen Kelle play a few times at Liberty Way. Very impressive young keeper. In the last year of his contract so I think about 50k will get him. The way I see it, this means Joe is definatley leaving in the summer. I'd loan Roos to Nuneaton for the rest of the season so he can get more experience and some 1st team action. If Joe leaves, bring him back and let Burge and Roos fight it out for the number 1 shirt. If Joe stays for another season, loan Roos out to a low League 2 club like Accrington Stanley. He would go up a level and still get some 1st team football. Then he would be ready when Joe leaves. Would be a great signing for us. If we get Seabourne, Dagnall AND Roos, it would be the best January I years

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Murphy is doing a good enough job. It's those just in front of him that need a change. Our defence is shambolic! Get it sorted Elvis!

Hobo

Murphy is doing a good enough job. It's those just in front of him that need a change. Our defence is shambolic! Get it sorted Elvis!

I don't think they are saying he is better, just a good prospect like Burge. Plus because Murphy is so good, surely there is always a chance someone will come in and buy him? We would then need to bring someone in.

Users who are viewing this thread