Keith Vaz... (1 Viewer)

dutchman

It made me laugh when some said he'd "brought shame on the city of Leicester".

Pretty near impossible in my opinion. It's already one of the biggest shitholes in the universe, nothing Keith Vaz did could lower my opinion of the place any further. :p

Malaka

I'm sick to death of tabloid journalists raking up homosexual outrage. Does anyone really give a shit?

skybluejelly

I'm sick to death of tabloid journalists raking up homosexual outrage. Does anyone really give a shit?
i dont think its the fact its men..its because he is chairman of the vice committee who is supposed to be investigating prostitution..and then is paying for sex himself..

Captain Dart

That was not the problem there are allegations of..
a) conflict of interests
b) deception/duplicity toward of own family/friends/constitunts
c) illegal use of drugs
d) corruption/abuse of minors

SIR ERNIE

I do.

Vaz is an obnoxious, self important, arrogant rent-a-mouth.

A jumped up nobody who subscribes to the mantra 'do as I say, not as I do'.

And now the world can see he's a hypocrite too.

RegTheDonk

i dont think its the fact its men..its because he is chairman of the vice committee who is supposed to be investigating prostitution..and then is paying for sex himself..

He was probably doing some research? :D

Like Ness said in Gavin and Stacey - "Oi Pete...where's the book?"

lifeskyblue

I don't care whether he was having homo or heterosexual relations. What I do care about is someone in public who has got a position of influence and responsibility who sets himself up and asks for people's votes as a good family man and a pillar of the community. I can't see the people of Leicester east (many who are from cultures and communities that value particular family values) being impressed by his behaviour.
If he was honest and said hey vote for me....I'm into x, y and z then fair enough...but the deceit and dishonesty to those he represents is appalling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vow

He's quit his Home Affairs Select Committee job and publicly apologised to his wife and kids.

dutchman

:D

MAZ_0032-Custom-1024x682.jpg

Reactions: vow

Users who are viewing this thread