Keith Lemon (1 Viewer)

Regis87

Can't believe what that twat said to Davina McCall on celebrity juice the other night !

Regis87

"I would like to smash your back doors in " and " I would like to lick you out like I would lick out a creme egg ". !!
Even Paddy McGuiness looked embarrassed

Jimthor

Standard Keith Lemon, he says that sorta thing to everyone! It's sorta part of the gimmick to take things too far like that haha

rob9872

If anyone finds a spare sense of humour please can you forward it [email protected] as he is clearly a miserable fecker :)

Regis87

Who said anything about it being offensive or not funny ! I work on a building site and come out with worst stuff every day . So chill out and calm down for fecks sake .

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Who said anything about it being offensive or not funny ! I work on a building site and come out with worst stuff every day . So chill out and calm down for fecks sake .

I don't understand what point you are making and why you are so upset with Keith Lemon then? :thinking about::confused:

Bopquar

Keith Lemon is a Genius!! He can be as vulgar as he wants and gets away it. I've been trying that years, 3 ex-wives later and still no success :D

Long Live The Lemon!

Covstu

Not sure what this thread is getting at?? He is so funny and yes that statement was hilarous!!! Every woman that goes on the show knows what they are going to get especially if they are bang tidy!

bamalamafizzfazz

Horrible show and hate Keith lemon. What the fuck is that shit singing program doing on primetime Saturday night tv? Give me good old fashioned big break, generation game, noels house party everyday of the week. While we're at it do the million pound drop producers pick stupid contestants so they win less money? "which of these brands is NOT named after a god?" Half a million on Mars! You thick fuck!

Hugh Jarse

If you are female and dumb and desperate enough to volunteer to go on his show, you deserve all you get.

I think Lemon is a complete tw*t but that's only my opinion.

rob9872

Thank you for clarifying, I thought you were speaking on my behalf for a moment :)

Users who are viewing this thread