Keith Curle (1 Viewer)

CurlyWurly

Would be interested in the job.

Excellent start with Carlisle this season. Unbeaten apart from a penalty shootout at Derby in the League Cup.

Ambitious and wants to mange higher.

He'd be ideal.

Last edited:

oucho

There was something in the paper about him the other day, regarding how he does ridiculous commutes from Carlisle to his home which is somewhere like Sheffield. He'd probably want somewhere a bit nearer than Carlisle.

That said, I remember him when he was manager of Chester and lost 11 out of 12 games.

CurlyWurly

Do you want rid of him from Carlisle?

No but I'm realistic. He's increased his profile recently, and he's ambitious. Coventry is exactly the sort of move that would appeal to Keith. Big name but fallen a bit, he'd want to make his mark and revive you.

Captain Dart

No but I'm realistic. He's increased his profile recently, and he's ambitious. Coventry is exactly the sort of move that would appeal to Keith. Big name but fallen a bit, he'd want to make his mark and revive you.

Are you his agent then?

Kingokings204

Would be interested in the job seemingly.

Excellent start with Carlisle this season. Unbeaten apart from a penalty shootout at Derby in the League Cup.

Ambitious and wants to mange higher.

He'd be ideal.

Interesting how you sign up today and say how Keith curle would be great for us.

CurlyWurly

Well wouldn't he?

Sorts the wheat from the chaff, instills his way and gets results.

Left Notts because the owner and wife were sticking oars in.

Astute

Well wouldn't he?

Sorts the wheat from the chaff, instills his way and gets results.

Left Notts because the owner and wife were sticking oars in.
Don't you know anything about SISU?

D

Deleted member 2477

No thanks but then again perhaps he has a large garden that we can use as a training ground when ryton is sold

Skyblueweeman

I'd be surprised if the press don't get wind of his interest. I'm led to believe he wants a bigger job and soon.

I want a bigger job as well...doesn't mean I'm qualified for it.

Cheers for popping by Keith but we need someone with a better record. Happy Friday mate.

D

Deleted member 2477

Looks like youve missed the boat mate the jobs gone. Try again in about 12 months

Users who are viewing this thread