keeper for next 3 games? (1 Viewer)

skybluekelly98

Starting/sub keeper for next 3 games? Need to recall the black geeza from nuneaton.

ccfcway

i'm sure he would be delighted at that description !

also, why would he want to come back to a club who has just lost to a team playing a league lower than he is playing at the mo !

ccfc92

I assume we'll just rely on Allsop for 3 games, and put a kid on the bench just in case.

The fact that Allsop is not physical shall we say, he won't get injured.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Chris Kirkland sitting on the bench at Sheffield Wednesday would be just what we need.

johnwillomagic

Allsopp simples - I'd love to get loan keeper may happen who knows but not for next three games I think.

Allsopp looked ok today and got kick up the ass by being dropped for Burge!! I think he'll do ok he won't be the worst
of our problems next three games I fear!

torchomatic

Allsop did well today.

johnwillomagic

Yep he did well and will have been stung by being dropped for Burge!!!???
I know I would be if in his shoes - as I said think he'll do fine.

Other areas of team concern me at moment - I think Barton & Finch as central midfield partnership
needs to end sooner rather than later - Finch done enough to convince me one for future but needs to be hooked.
Barton frustrates the hell out of me but needs to be dropped to bench to kick him up the ass again!!

CJ_covblaze

Two very good stops and didn't really do much, if anything at all wrong. Neither should be our number one though. I think the plan all along was to give Burge some experience and preparing him for the new year by sending him out on loan till Christmas and having Allsop as back up/cup GK to a more experienced keeper till then. When it became clear no other option was to be made available SP made do so to speak. Squad numbers often don't mean a lot but maybe it could explain 1. LB, 13. ??, 23. RA.

johnwillomagic

I think with our current resources Allsopp should be our number 1 ahead of burge but agree ideally need
a better/more experienced keeper - Murphy or Kirkland would be nice but cannot see either being allowed to go out omn loan,

Both good number twos for club and not sure either would want to come either even if let go.

Users who are viewing this thread