Keep Coventry in Coventry - NOT ONE PENNY MORE! Protest 12 noon at Ricoh 29.6.13 (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

For what it's worth yes I do. You?

I can't see how but admire your optimism. Think if I was Sisu I would be trying to pay something up front for the season but whilst in admin it should be easy to agree rent free Ricoh games so I am confused why its not happening.

If I was acl Ccc or Higgs I wouldn't trust anything to do with Sisu can't trust them but is there is a business win win??

Last edited:

wingy

I can't see how but admire your optimism. Think if I was Sisu I would be trying to pay something up front for the season but whilst in admin it should be easy to agree rent free Ricoh games so I am confused why its not happening.

If I was acl Ccc or Higgs I wouldn't trust anything to do with Sisu can't trust them but is there is a business win win??

Is that anything to do with Appletons Thursday statement?/

The one he didn't feel required Prior discussion or Input with the other Creditor.

Qualified with "I can only sell these assets as SISU lay beneficial claim to them ,In other words whoever challenges that ,and I'd expect them to

will pre-empt litigation .

Now of course I could be reading that wrong but If SISU are trying to bring that about It suggests they think they need to move the

agenda ,possibly because they are aware Its not going in their direction ,or possibly to expedite the timeline and move It along.

Last edited:

Grendel

I will pop a picture of joy up at the match oh hang on..........

Still irrelevant if succesful. Entering dialogue with the typical supporter on here is a fruitless exercise.

Did you answer my point about Eastwood by the way?

Grendel

Oh dear! What a sad individual you are. Since when did you "debate" Duffy? All you do is attack with moronic remarks and make "statements of facts" that you have no more idea about than the rest of us.
Pathetic and silly individual that you are, I still have not seen an admission that you were wrong about there being no-one out there except SISU.
I admitted I had been wrong about Robins; when are you going to admit you were wrong?

As already stated we do not know if any bid was at all credible so there is no evidence I am wrong.

At least I do not side with the most revolting poster on here who sneers at loyal supporters and labels them worms. Each to there own I guess.

Steve1974

How is the protest going? I was all set to travel the 160 miles to join in but was called into work.

Jimthor

How is the protest going? I was all set to travel the 160 miles to join in but was called into work.

Over 100 in attendance I reckon. Print and television media were both present.

skybluehugh

As already stated we do not know if any bid was at all credible so there is no evidence I am wrong.

At least I do not side with the most revolting poster on here who sneers at loyal supporters and labels them worms. Each to there own I guess.

BOLLOCKS. that's all you ever do if they don't agree with you.

lifelongcityfan

good turnout today ( in excess of a 100), and some good speeches.
Valuable publicity ..central and sky both in attendance
emphasis was on staying at the Ricoh

Well done Trust

(Queue all the knockers....)

hill83

I'll hold my hand up and say good work. Still don't agree with the statue malarkey but fair play.

dongonzalos

Still irrelevant if succesful. Entering dialogue with the typical supporter on here is a fruitless exercise.

Did you answer my point about Eastwood by the way?

Haven't seen it mate, will find it now.

You never answered mine regarding SISU been accountable to potential legal action by their main investor (s)

Last edited:

Colin1883

good turnout today ( in excess of a 100), and some good speeches.
Valuable publicity ..central and sky both in attendance
emphasis was on staying at the Ricoh

Well done Trust

(Queue all the knockers....)

Would agree with that... About 100... alot more than I thought would turn up...

MichaelCCFC

Big thank you to everyone who turned out for the protest today. I thought it might just be me and the JS 'statue' but I counted close to 150. Everyone was absolutely brilliant, created a great atmosphere and good coverage from SSN means the message will be heard loud and clear: 'Keep Coventry in Coventry - NOT ONE PENNY MORE!' Cheers, Michael

LJC_CCFC

BBC News,'A group of about 100 Coventry City fans have protested outside the Ricoh arena to keep the club in the city' VIVA LA REVOLUTION....LORD

shy_tall_knight

I was there very impressed with Moz's speech, the irony of a faceless statue next an iconic figure like Jimmy Hill worked brilliantly.

Matty_CCFC

Well done to the Sky Blue Trust.

Job well done an point made.
Must of been well over 150 and good mix of fans.
I know things are a mess but for the hour I was present it felt good to be part of this.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

covmark

Why don't any of the sisu apologists comment on threads like this? ???????

All you ever post is moronic comments, you really are a cock of the highest order.

Fair play to those that showed up, got some good media exposure, although doubt it'll achieve much

wingy

Don't know If this helps but JS = STIG just stick a white jumpsuit and helmet on and Its Blatant ,heard she's partial to a Jumpsuit when addressing

the Players but more formal with Lawsuits.:)

Users who are viewing this thread