Keep cov in cov - nopm - plan for today (1 Viewer)

MichaelCCFC

So the nightmare is true...

What you can do today -

Contact the Football League, Northampton Town FC and your MP and tell them what you think!

If you can make it, meet 5.30pm Thursday 4 July 2013 at Sixfields as first step in getting out the message that fans will fight this

Further updates on twitter and facebook later

WillieStanley

What you can do today -

Contact the Football League, Northampton Town FC and your MP and tell them what you think!

If you can make it, meet 5.30pm Thursday 4 July 2013 at Sixfields as first step in getting out the message that fans will fight this

This looks a bit too complicated and a lot of hard work. Can't we just whine and say we're not going to buy any more CCFC rubber ducks? I think Sky Sports News will be all over it!!

Otis

Wouldn't it be better for the SBT to arrange a meeting with the Northampton chairman and then go down there to talk to him?

NorthernWisdom

Wouldn't it be better for the SBT to arrange a meeting with the Northampton chairman and then go down there to talk to him?

Yes!

Similar level to the FL meeting. Ask the questions, report the answers... let others judge.

However, don't think it has to be an either/or in this case. My concern would be this is rather short notice and risks a low turnout as a result (half five after work with less than a day's notice isn't all that easy), which gives further ammunition to the view nobody cares.

Anyway, despite that hope you do get a half-decent turnout, I can't make it but hope others can!

Last edited:

TurkeyTrot

Otis, the meet outside Sixfields tonight is just one avenue we are going down, one that can involve everyone who is against this.

Nick

Administrator
Let's go and make the Northampton Town board think we are shouty fans too!

As Northern said, can the Trust not get a meeting with the Northampton Trust / board to sit and talk to them properly before standing outside chanting?

It isn't ACTUALLY 100% confirmed yet is it? I have images of Tim Fisher sat there laughing while the trust drive high speed down the m1 to protest because of his bluffing.

TurkeyTrot

Let's go and make the Northampton Town board think we are shouty fans too!

As Northern said, can the Trust not get a meeting with the Northampton Trust / board to sit and talk to them properly before standing outside chanting?

It isn't ACTUALLY 100% confirmed yet is it? I have images of Tim Fisher sat there laughing while the trust drive high speed down the m1 to protest because of his bluffing.
What's he wearing?

skyblueman

What you can do today -

You fight this by just no going.. it's that simple

Covcraig@bury

Whatever people do don't let the Trust get involved ffs.
Let the trust crack on and organise the shoot out at the Godiva festival . Don't complicate things !!

Users who are viewing this thread