kcic plan for Arsenal (1 Viewer)

AndreasB

You should stick to your NOPM principles and not go to Arsenal, by attending you are affirming SISUs position and filling the coffers of the club instead of starving them out.

That and the Leon transfer should clear about £1.5M for the club, a nice little income that will keep Cov in Sixfields for the forseeable future.

bigfatronssba

You should stick to your NOPM principles and not go to Arsenal, by attending you are affirming SISUs position and filling the coffers of the club instead of starving them out.

That and the Leon transfer should clear about £1.5M for the club, a nice little income that will keep Cov in Sixfields for the forseeable future.

Great mathematics.

shepardo01

How about a stadium mosaic type thing, often seen at Wembley for England games etc..Guessing would would need help from Arsenal regarding seat layout and coloured cards per seat etc... simple slogan such as one of the following....SISU OUT , HOME , RICOH...
Not sure how you would do this....must be a computer programme or something, sure AFC must have done this and have links to a printing company...

Just a thought...

chiefdave

How about a stadium mosaic type thing, often seen at Wembley for England games etc..Guessing would would need help from Arsenal regarding seat layout and coloured cards per seat etc... simple slogan such as one of the following....SISU OUT , HOME , RICOH...
Not sure how you would do this....must be a computer programme or something, sure AFC must have done this and have links to a printing company...

You would really need early access to the ground to put them on every seat. When you go to Wembley they have a rubber band holding the card on, must take a while to do. No matter if Arsenal approve of the protest or not I'm certain they can't be seen to be supporting it.

ccfcway

How about changing the line we will never loose ... Too "we will never move".. Even if it's just for this game

Great idea, we really should be doing this at all away games !

In fact, "we will never move" is better than any other strapline I have heard.

skybluelee

just a small point, you may need to specify what you mean by 35th minute etc. for example when we were at mk dons the plan was for fans to applaud during 10th minute (if memory serves me right) which would tchnically mean when the score board says 9 minutes....some fans clapped then and others clapped during the 11th minute (when the scoreboard said 10) just a thought :-/ love the idea tho and am up for that!

Was thinking exactly this. I guess it depends on whether the Emirates scoreboard shows the time in mins or mins and seconds.

jesus-wept

What ever is held up especially the small hand held posters must contain the name SISU in nice bold readable black letters, SISU OUT being the most obvious. Why ? because this game will be broadcast worldwide and beyond these shores nobody will have a clue what it is about. In the land of finance SISU is known and if it prevents just one company putting their business their way it will be worth it could cost them a lot of money.

Love it!!

The only other message in the Sky Blue song relevant to all the Sky Blue Army that you missed Michael and perhaps the words that are more important at the moment are "While We Sing Together, We Will Never Lose" which shares the message of yours which we will never give up until we are back at the Ricoh, but also a reminder that all fans should stick TOGETHER we are all in this, divisions are still happening between fans and no matter who's to blame it reminds us we are all Sky Blue and are stronger as one.

Have to agree with you Robo. The message has to be we will stick together as fans (Although we can disagree on here)

pusbccfc

Are the posters to be printed ourselves or by KCIC?

runner

Needs to be easily foldable ... not on card etc ... SISU may give instructions to have them removed if carried visibly ... they've done it before remember SISU out banner gate ?

Captain Dart

shmmeee

Was thinking exactly this. I guess it depends on whether the Emirates scoreboard shows the time in mins or mins and seconds.

no it depends on people not being pedantic ;)

The first minute is 0:00-0:59, the second 1:00-1:59, etc.

shmmeee

Good effort Michael.....If I was going I would join you & help out....but i'm not, so I won't.:p

I see its Michael & KCIC making all the running again......

....Any support from the SB Trust on this??

Trust serves a different function. Not a protest group.

shmmeee

Shme in your survey you could get views not just about protests but local media coverage and fans' groups too.

Could you drop me a PM with a run down of what should be on it so far?

Work has ramped up this week, but I'll try and fit it in.

skybluefred

Depends what the goals are. If it gets a mention on TV I'm sure michael will see it as a win.

I have my reservations too but this perfectionism is what stopped anything happening at Sheff Utd. Better to get behind a less than perfect plan than to snipe from the sidelines and have no plan at all I'd say.
Ignore the WUM--he is a sisu plant dont forget.

Monkeyface

Could do with at least one large banner with just #kcic on it, people watching on tv will no where to loom if they want to read more.

cochese

If you want the best publicity, surely you'd want to do it when the players are coming on to the pitch? The point at which the cameras are likely to be pointing at the away fans anyway, showing the support, and not being reliant on everyone trying to work out when exactly to hold up the banners.

If there's something important happening on the pitch, they'll be less likely to focus on the fans.

RoboCCFC90

I don't understand the objections in Micheal's original idea, it seemed perfect, cheap and reasonable to me, especially when you consider it is something that all fans could get involved in.

lewys33

I don't understand the objections in Micheal's original idea, it seemed perfect, cheap and reasonable to me, especially when you consider it is something that all fans could get involved in.

Everyone has better ideas behind a keyboard

RoboCCFC90

Everyone has better ideas behind a keyboard

Do you mean specifically when your dressed in camo and trying to fire a weapon from behind one ;)

The Gentleman

I think it is a great idea too. The only thing I would add is make sure that you do it behind the goal that Arsenal are attacking if you want the cameras to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread