Katie Price (1 Viewer)

rob9872

What a complete twunt she really is!

Bugsy

What a complete twunt she really is!

It was only a matter of time tbh shame and a sad state of affairs but she is who she is im afraid.

SkyBlueScottie

From afar, looks as though she is beginning to unravel, perhaps years of chasing fame / being in the public eye, equated to her feeling loved and accepted, and now that is waning , perhaps she is struggling to cope. I think I've also read her Mum was given a terminal diagnosis recently, ( not that I am trying to excuse what's happenes). However, this isn't her 1st driving offence, I believe she is supposedly serving a ban so on top of the DUI, there is the matter of driving without insurance etc. After all that, she needs help, but also needs to be dealt within the law for the repeated driving offences. Just glad that nobody else was hurt

Reactions: vow

rob9872

She needs jail not help imo. So much help for her over the years and excuses made. Like other celebs believes the law doesn't apply to her. 17th driving conviction, 6 previous bans including for drink driving before too, stretching back nearly 20 years and they're just the times caught, how many more? Only luck she'snot killed anyone. Thoughtless, reckless and selfish.

Look at Lee Hughes or Luke McCormick and ask the families of the people they killed or the family of others killed by non celebs, remember the small child in Willenhall I think it was a couple of years back. Time to stop making excuses for scum like Price and for tv companies to starve them of the oxygen their profile and ego require.

Will undoubtedly be a rehab programme, a few tears, probably some twat like piers Morgan interviewing and public saying leave her alone, mental health issues, misunderstood, hard being the mum of someone disabled as she uses Harvey to hide behind her guilt again.

Can't stand the vile specimen.

SkyBlueScottie

As I stated, she needs help and being dealt with by the law. There needs to be some form of rehabilitation process along with the punishment otherwise she will only continue along the path she is currently on and next time may well cause the injury or death of an innocent road user. A custodial sentence may form part of that process but it can't be the only option.

Sbarcher

She has had it all. Fame and fortune but at a huge personal cost. Shit choice with partners, son Harvey and his disgraceful father Dwight Yorke, mother with terminal illness, drug and drink abuse.
I have no time for the woman but fear her time in this world may be limited.

Last edited:

rob9872

If she is caught in the grips of addiction, she needs help, but she needs to first admit there is a problem. Addiction doesn’t care who it has in its grips whether it be a celebrity or not. I also agree she needs to be punished for her crimes aswell.
The addiction is the drink and or drugs. Drink driving is selfish and not part of any addiction. That can easily be removed by having no car, no keys and no temptation. She can afford ubers, christ you can even get drink or drugs delivered which is the excuse she was going for more.

Covkid1968#

She needs jail not help imo. So much help for her over the years and excuses made. Like other celebs believes the law doesn't apply to her. 17th driving conviction, 6 previous bans including for drink driving before too, stretching back nearly 20 years and they're just the times caught, how many more? Only luck she'snot killed anyone. Thoughtless, reckless and selfish.

Look at Lee Hughes or Luke McCormick and ask the families of the people they killed or the family of others killed by non celebs, remember the small child in Willenhall I think it was a couple of years back. Time to stop making excuses for scum like Price and for tv companies to starve them of the oxygen their profile and ego require.

Will undoubtedly be a rehab programme, a few tears, probably some twat like piers Morgan interviewing and public saying leave her alone, mental health issues, misunderstood, hard being the mum of someone disabled as she uses Harvey to hide behind her guilt again.

Can't stand the vile specimen.
😂😂 bloody hell Rob….stop beating about the bush and tell us what you really think 😂😂

Covkid1968#

When they discovered her they thought she had suffered horrific facial injuries then realised it was latest plastic surgery
Ooh that’s harsh there G 😬

oakey

Let's discuss a woman who's been an idiot many times and is a minor sleb, committing minor crimes and misdemeanours.
Altermatively we could discuss the man who murdered Sarah Everard or RKelly, genuine criminals.
I find the hatred for daft women who are largely harmless but lead car crash lives utterly baffling.
Male predators are the bigger issue.
Get a grip people

rob9872

Let's discuss a woman who's been an idiot many times and is a minor sleb, committing minor crimes and misdemeanours.
Altermatively we could discuss the man who murdered Sarah Everard or RKelly, genuine criminals.
I find the hatred for daft women who are largely harmless but lead car crash lives utterly baffling.
Get a grip people
Usually you speak a lot of sense Oakey, so I'll agree to disagree on this one as its not an either or choice. It's ok to think price abhorrent without meaning you have any support for Sarah's killer or R Kelly. All three beyond contempt and only luck that she hasn't killed or crippled others. If the punishment isn't severe, there will become a point when she does and there will be no 'I told you so' from me then as it will be someone's family, so I'll say it now in advance and hopefully will never cash it in.

robbiekeane

Get a grip people
I’m a big feminist but this is the biggest load of shit I’ve ever read. This woman has a clear disregard for others safety and could easily have killed someone through her reckless behaviour.

Not allowed to talk about it though until we’ve spoken about what a scum bag R kelly is? What about Epstein? Or is it every single male criminal first?

It’s drivel like that that reduces credibility for real injustices/causes and gives ammunition to those who actually want to suppress women. Embarrassing from you, do better.

clint van damme

Get a grip people

Sorry Oakey, you're comparing apples and oranges there.
This isn't a harmless minor crime, over 600 people a year die in accidents involving drunk drivers in this country.
Anything you've got to say on Sarah Everard or R Kelly I doubt I'd disagree with a word of it and understand women's anger as details emerged yesterday of the murder of Sarah Everard, its horrific. Maybe the men on here should have discussed it, many were happy to slate the behaviour of women at the vigils.

Sick Boy

I think I read they’ve decided to drop the drug driving charge as she’s going to rehab? Does that mean anyone can now avoid prosecution for drink driving if they go to AA meetings?

Nick

Administrator
I'm not sure somebody saying Katie Price is a knob instantly means they back murderers or rapists?

Jesus Christ.

Sick Boy

I'm not sure somebody saying Katie Price is a knob instantly means they back murderers or rapists?

Jesus Christ.
I don’t think that was the point…
Although to be fair there was a long thread on here about the kidnapping.

clint van damme

The forum's misandrist raises her head again.

Think shes upset that a police officer used his position to lure a young woman to her death and a pop star used his to traffic and sexually assault young girls, imagine.

Nick

Administrator
Think shes upset that a police officer used his position to lure a young woman to her death and a pop star used his to traffic and sexually assault young girls, imagine.

Yeah which is disgusting, however it doesn't mean Katie Price and other women can't be bellends?

It's not either or.

clint van damme

Yeah which is disgusting, however it doesn't mean Katie Price and other women can't be bellends?

Which is what I said, I think Oakeys point is that that gets its own thread while aserving police officer using his position to lure a woman to her death wasn't mentioned, and to be fair, she has a point.

Nick

Administrator
Which is what I said, I think Oakeys point is that that gets its own thread while aserving police officer using his position to lure a woman to her death wasn't mentioned, and to be fair, she has a point.

There was a thread about that though?

There has been threads about a fair few things like that, terrorism commited by males etc.

rob9872

I responded to Oakey and disagreed, which in turn received a 'like' so I'm not sure now all saying the same thing is necessary or helpful. I opened the post and stand by it, but happy for it to now be closed or at least stop the usual SBT pile on to Oakey who made a valid point, just a bit misguided in this instance.

Nick

Administrator
Oh wasn't trying a pile on, just pointing out that by no means mentioning this thread is saying everything else is OK.

Grendel

Get a grip people

well if a child was in the road it would be serious. And for the record I’d have sent that idiot Dec for a stint in the slammer as well

rob9872

well if a child was in the road it would be serious. And for the record I’d have sent that idiot Dec for a stint in the slammer as well
Definitely Ant - I was banned from Twatter for abusing him, his 'fans' grassed me up :)

Users who are viewing this thread