Kasta gone to Hearts (1 Viewer)

mark82

Why do our Twitter fans seem genuinely gutted by this?

Dunno. It's the right thing either way. If he does well then he either puts himself in the shop window or brings himself back into contention here. If he fails in the Scottish Championship then there's absolutely no way back here or anywhere at a decent level.

better days

This from your own inside knowledge or internet rumours?
Tbh Mark the evidence of our own eyes showed his lack of fitness
Even when he came on late he'd be blowing after 10 minutes
I heard that during the lockdown the players were doing set runs with their times recorded by GPS and the coaching staff were easily beating Kasta's times ;)

PUSB-We_are_going_up

"I love to attack first and foremost. I think I am a player you want to see, I’m not scared to challenge defenders.”

He said this in an interview after signing for Hearts just thought I would share as I found it funny 😆

Evo1883

Clearly got ability... Just needs to unleash it... Scottish championship leaders, should be able to express himself... Wouldn't be surprised if he did well

cc84cov

Clearly got ability... Just needs ro unleash it... Scottish championship leaders, should be able to express himself... Wouldn't be surprised if he did well
Mate he should do more than well at that level it’s pathetic that league it should be a walk in the park 20 goals second half of the season kind of shit lol

Evo1883

Mate he should do more than well at that level it’s pathetic that league it should be a walk in the park 20 goals second half of the season kind of shit lol

He was never going to succeed here when we switched to wing backs..he should be fine

Terry Gibson's perm

Their fans seem quite excited after seeing the club showed his YouTube best bits.

Happy_Martian

It’s only on loan not forever

Was going to comment on this as well. Hope he smashes it north of the border and comes back as a reformed character. Just needs to stay away from Edinburgh's reknowned Deep Fried Mars Bars though I hear the Deep Fried Curly Wurlies are to die for 🤩

Hobo

Good luck to him. He needed to move on as it hasnt worked out here. From the first moment I saw him I felt he was just big and clumsy rather than a natural footballer. One we really needed to move out and hopefully Hearts have took on a percemtage of his wage.

Grendel

Good luck to him. He needed to move on as it hasnt worked out here. From the first moment I saw him I felt he was just big and clumsy rather than a natural footballer. One we really needed to move out and hopefully Hearts have took on a percemtage of his wage.

It hasn’t worked out as he’s lazy and can’t be bothered - in any other industry he would be sacked

Good Luck - to anyone prepared to take the waste of space

Hobo

It hasn’t worked out as he’s lazy and can’t be bothered - in any other industry he would be sacked

Good Luck - to anyone prepared to take the waste of space

I dont believe in slagging people off who I have hardly seen play, let alone train..

But I am glad he has gone because he had no future here.

clint van damme

I dont believe in slagging people off who I have hardly seen play, let alone train..

But I am glad he has gone because he had no future here.

nor do I but it's clear that the reason we didn't see much of Kastaneer was because of a lack of application and professionalism.

Users who are viewing this thread