Transfer Rumour Kasey Palmer - Confirmed (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

"Since the first time I spoke with the manager and spoke with my old coach Adi (Viveash), I've been keen to get it done and get here," Palmer said.

"I pretty much knew from doing my research and after speaking to him, he confirmed the style of play and how much I would be involved and be a part of his plans.

"The manager wants to play good football, play out from the back and play through the thirds with the number 10s getting in the pockets."

Gint11

Good signing. 25, creative and has Championship experience. Ready made too!

SBT

I’m mostly seeing comments about desire or application. Both qualities can be drilled into someone with decent enough coaching. With a couple of obvious exceptions. Too many people jumping the gun though.

Can they? Surely it’s the kind of thing that’s incumbent on the player himself to work on, not sure how you’d coach someone into having desire or application - this isn’t Rocky.

Tommo1993

Can they? Surely it’s the kind of thing that’s incumbent on the player himself to work on, not sure how you’d coach someone into having desire or application - this isn’t Rocky.

Yes I believe they can.

Tommo1993

Oh, Kasey Palmer's magic/ He wears a magic hat/ And if you try to tackle him/ He'll tackle the fucker back/ He dribbles to the left/ He dribbles to the right/ And when we get promoted we'll sing this song all night!

giphy.gif

Tea & Busquets

think he will be a quality player for us. strikes me as a humble hard worker that just wants to put that past in the past and fully work on bettering himself, something Viveash can aid greatly in. he definitely has the talent, just need to see how much drive is in there.

Tea & Busquets

not sure if it’s been discussed yet but he’s recently just proposed to his fiancé of 7 years, whom he has 3 kids with. will have incentive of a playing well and turning a new chapter as he turns this chapter in his life as well, congratulations to him.

skybluetony176

Think he’ll prove a good signing. Clearly thinks a lot of AV and I think/hope that will kick his career on and we’ll reap the benefits. Good start to the window.

Skybluedownunder

Definitely a coup if we got him for nothing

BBC say ‘undisclosed’

I hope that amount is £1

If he rejected wages from Cardiff at £12k a week I really wonder what we are paying. Seeming as Bristol couldn’t get him off their books I wonder if they will be contributing anything to his wage which is why it’s undisclosed and not classed as a free transfer

Either way, fingers crossed he does the business for us and isn’t a Ravel Morrison. While we are at it… might as well go get him n’all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Londonccfcfan

When rumours started a month ago wasnt excited at all then.

I'm quietly confident management have done our due diligence.

This is definately progression. Just hope he isnt our top earner...which wouldnt be justified.

At the right wage this free transfer is good business.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

So tell me how good does it feel
We’ve signed Palmer what a deal
The City’s going right to the top
Our attack is the crem de la crop
Du-du-du du du du du

procdoc

BBC say ‘undisclosed’

I hope that amount is £1

If he rejected wages from Cardiff at £12k a week I really wonder what we are paying. Seeming as Bristol couldn’t get him off their books I wonder if they will be contributing anything to his wage which is why it’s undisclosed and not classed as a free transfer

Either way, fingers crossed he does the business for us and isn’t a Ravel Morrison. While we are at it… might as well go get him n’all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You don’t half talk bollocks

jimmyhillsfanclub

How come he rarely played last season?

Was he crocked? .....or have I been misled by a shit internet stats?

Users who are viewing this thread