Transfer Rumour Kasey Palmer - Confirmed (2 Viewers)

alexccfc99

Scored one less than O’Hare last season in half the matches:oops:

slowpoke

I know this is an unpopular opinion, and hopefully I am going to be proved wrong on this, but I cannot get excited about this signing. I've given my reasons on other threads, but his record in the Championship across several teams is poor. Of course, you have to take other fans comments with a pinch of salt with that, but they aren't all going to be wrong, and he's getting a lot of shit.

Six seasons, all of them different shades of failure really. Averages two goals a season across those six years, and a lot of inconsistencies with appearances. It is going to take some serious turning round for him to be a solid asset for us and provide some much needed end product in the 10 position, but that being said, our management team do have the ability to do it and he has got potential. I just hope he isn't taking up a huge amount of our budget, but I suspect he may well be, which is one of my biggest concerns given how tight we are.

Anyway, I wish him the best of luck and as I said, I do hope he proves me wrong. Fingers crossed he has a flourishing career at CCFC.
Bet you can’t fucking wait until his first wayward pass.

Mucca Mad Boys

Three year deal and likely wages worry me, he’s very much at last chance saloon. If he realises that and Adi works his magic, he could be a brilliant signing.

No point in worrying about it until he’s kicked a ball for us. The management see something in him, let’s see how it goes.

long way home

I hope Adi kicks his ass into gear, obviously a gifted player might just need the right voice in his ear and the right players around him. Give him time, support the lad as we have seen more than a few turn out decent once given the backing.

For me not disappointed with this signing few more to come but its another permanent signing of the right age, right background that could fit.

Tommo1993

I’m mostly seeing comments about desire or application. Both qualities can be drilled into someone with decent enough coaching. With a couple of obvious exceptions. Too many people jumping the gun though.

Liquid Gold

Oh, Kasey Palmer, you are the love of my life.
Oh, Kasey Palmer, id let you shag my wife.
Oh, Kasey Palmer, I want dreadlocks like you

Users who are viewing this thread