Transfer Rumour Kasey Palmer - Confirmed (1 Viewer)

Greggs

We have an overload of strikers....And only 3 natural centre backs, for a system where we play 3 at the back, and are most effective with 1 up front. Got some work to do in the market.

Vik
Godden
Tavarres
Cashman
Waghorn
Walker
Agree, so far this window has been like the time my Mrs suggested waxing my private parts.

steve cooper

FWgJvoJWIAA259_
Is that a bandage on his ankle?

Skybluedownunder

I really wonder how much we paid for him… telegraph today confirms it was a fee

The Sky Blues are not just looking at freebies, although it’s a market they have regularly tapped into, but paid an undisclosed fee for their one and only signing of the current window so far when they drafted in Kasey Palmer from Bristol City.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SlowerThanPlatt

The Sky Blues are not just looking at freebies, although it’s a market they have regularly tapped into, but paid an undisclosed fee for their one and only signing of the current window so far when they drafted in Kasey Palmer from Bristol City.

£7.50

mark82

Don't imagine it would be a huge amount.

fatso

How the fuck has he allowed this to happen? I get he hasn't played first team football for 6 months, but surely a professional keeps himself physically fit.

Surely he has at least worn some fucking boots in the last 6 months, and does this mean that every player that hasn't featured for 6 months is in the same boat. (Eg Kelly?)

I wonder if he's managed to collect his wages OK?

Bad Boy

How the fuck has he allowed this to happen? I get he hasn't played first team football for 6 months, but surely a professional keeps himself physically fit.

Surely he has at least worn some fucking boots in the last 6 months, and does this mean that every player that hasn't featured for 6 months is in the same boat. (Eg Kelly?)

I wonder if he's managed to collect his wages OK?
🤔

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Injured, bad case of blisters, think thats a season long injury that, what a bad signing

I had that last season breaking in some new boots and it was really painful for a week or so. Wouldn't expect this at professional level though with access to many different pairs and bandaging, plasters, a medical team etc.

Hopefully this isn't the start of the excuses!

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I had that last season breaking in some new boots and it was really painful for a week or so. Wouldn't expect this at professional level though with access to many different pairs and bandaging, plasters, a medical team etc.

Hopefully this isn't the start of the excuses!
I haven’t had that with my previous pairs, potentially its the type of boots at I usually get similar ones every time, different colours though

rexo87

It also suggests he won't be ready for the start of the season.
Even amateur Sunday league players can manage that ffs!
Robins is always cautious like that to temper expectations. Likelihood is he will start on the bench for the first couple of games like most new signings

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

edgy

Blisters can't be that bad, he's still training. It's just a throw away comment from Robins. And as usual some are getting their knickers in a twist.

Ignore the blister comments and focus on what MR is actually saying. Palmer isn't being rushed and may not be fully ready for the start of the season, 3 weeks away. That's perfectly acceptable, when he's had injuries and not actually played any football in 6 months. That's not because of blisters.

Hobo

It also suggests he won't be ready for the start of the season.
Even amateur Sunday league players can manage that ffs!

Yes 'being ready' for start of season, once they swallow some pills to ease the hangover and stub their fag out as the whistle blows
😂

fernandopartridge

Give the lad a break, he was out of favour at Bristol and knowing that lunatic Pearson probably metaphorically sent to Coventry at that point. It's plausible that he's not trained with their first team having not made an actual first team appearance since October 2021 and only in the squad 3 times.

Users who are viewing this thread