karl Robinson Could Be A Manager Choice (1 Viewer)

city old boy

Did a good job at MK . Brought in some good loans and understands the Academy system

Kingokings204

Yes mk is not a million miles away and has been promoted in this league although probably with a higher budget.

Don't really understand the sacking, he has lost a few games in league one. It's not a massive deal. Are managers not govern any more time these days?

JulianDarbyFTW

Does seem a really harsh decision. He took them to a level they had never seen before (in the MK incarnation) and clearly did a solid job. A few iffy results and that's it. Everything he worked so hard to achieve is just forgotten. The world of football is truly insane.

stevefloyd

its a good ploy wait until the new manager syndrone wears off and then bring another manager in and we start playing well again

Skyblueweeman

It will be Steve Evans

Fuck sake...are you his agent?! You said he was nailed on a couple of weeks ago and it didn't happen. I pulled you up on it and you said 'win some, lose some'.

Why are you so sure when you've not proven to be right on much so far?

If he gets the job the fair play, but you've not exactly been bang on anything yet...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pastythegreat

He would be SISUs perfect man!
He will manage an out of town franchise club. Also, and more importantly, he will win promotion meaning extra monies in, followed by relegation meaning minimum budget back to the club meaning more money in SISU pockets

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread