Kane Smith (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Attacking Right back would make sense, would fit in with the Jones / Thomas / Sayoud type signings too.

Chipfat

Seem's like the right fit and worth taking a chance on, and if TM feels he is better or ready now for 1st team football in L1 more so than DKE, Whitmore or any of the other younger lads within the squad then he may take the chance on him. But TM has a tight budget and has to make the decision on signing a more experienced pro than a younger player like this, does he have a Kane Smith already here? if so develop them and bring a steady RB who can play all season to give time and knowledge to others already here to step up, as per Stokes.

Either way this lad seems to have the tools to be a pro and more than a few clubs have and are keeping tabs on him, so we may see him anyway this season.

fernandopartridge

Seem's like the right fit and worth taking a chance on, and if TM feels he is better or ready now for 1st team football in L1 more so than DKE, Whitmore or any of the other younger lads within the squad then he may take the chance on him. But TM has a tight budget and has to make the decision on signing a more experienced pro than a younger player like this, does he have a Kane Smith already here? if so develop them and bring a steady RB who can play all season to give time and knowledge to others already here to step up, as per Stokes.

Either way this lad seems to have the tools to be a pro and more than a few clubs have and are keeping tabs on him, so we may see him anyway this season.

He has an experience right back in Ricketts. Arguably another in Willis even if it isn't his best position.

stupot07

Not so sure on this one, if he turned down the German because it will stifle the existing youngsters progress, with DKE, whitmore, Spence all being around thr same age as smith plus Willis and rickett i'm not sure TM will make a move for him.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Chipfat

He has an experience right back in Ricketts. Arguably another in Willis even if it isn't his best position.

I done see TM playing with Ricketts or Willis as a right sided defender in a four, he may play them on the right side in a 3. But he is looking at wide defenders to push on not sit back, he will want pace, athleticism and an end product in them areas. Ricketts is more than experienced and will not last all season and Willis is having a few issues with his knees and is a better CB than a RB in my opinion. If we read into the reasons behind not taking Jordan Brown TM stated he doesn't want to stop players within the squad from developing this may play a factor in where any money is spent.

Last edited:

shelby76

Heard about this lad last season, his agent has been touting him around a bit think he was training at crystal palace last i Heard.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
See Kane hasn't been offered anything by Sheewsbury as their budget won't allow it. Suspect our budget is bigger than theirs though? And it's not him wanting rediculous cash but hey just want a small squad? Which is rediculous IMO for this division but glad it's them and not us :)

Samo

I am not so harsh myself and will only hand my season ticket back if we sign any more ginger players.

Clashes terribly with the red away strip. :D

Users who are viewing this thread