Jutkiewicz, shirt pulling. (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

How many times will players get away with this!!!?
Every week home or away, he gets jumped on, pulled, man handled whatever.
He has won the most free kicks in the championship this season but really he should have double!
Once again yesterday, the opposition defence didn't want to be there defending against the force of juke.

WillieStanley

He's the new Adebola. Its a disgrace. I don't see why he and other players like him should have to put up with it!

torchomatic

For Christs sake! He's a grown man and a professional footballer! It is annoying but he needs to get on with it.

skyblueinBaku

For Christs sake! He's a grown man and a professional footballer! It is annoying but he needs to get on with it.
He does get on with it, Torchy - very effectively, too. You seem a mite touchy today. :)

10hickton

How many times will players get away with this!!!?
Every week home or away, he gets jumped on, pulled, man handled whatever.
He has won the most free kicks in the championship this season but really he should have double!
Once again yesterday, the opposition defence didn't want to be there defending against the force of juke.
Think he may be pulling on a Boro shirt very shortly.

Nonleagueherewecome

Agree with the first two posts-I generally call for FK's half a dozen times a game that he should get but doesn't. He really is a handful and great with his back to goal. Like the Dele comparison, but he's better in the air than him. Wish he'd learn how to cross a bit better, though-he always hits them along the ground and they hit the first defender!

shmmeee

There was one point when Jukes shirt was literally half off about 5 yards from the Lino and he got nothing. Curse of the big man I guess.

wingy

Agree with the first two posts-I generally call for FK's half a dozen times a game that he should get but doesn't. He really is a handful and great with his back to goal. Like the Dele comparison, but he's better in the air than him. Wish he'd learn how to cross a bit better, though-he always hits them along the ground and they hit the first defender!

To me that is the problem, he gets outnumbered on the flanks and ends up running out of space - much prefer him to play more centrally up front to create more layoffs and knockons to Sheffers.

PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread