Jutkiewicz joins Burnley (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

Jukebox has signed for Burnley so we shall be getting some cash from that.
Clarke drops down a division but Jutkiewicz moves up to the Premier.
Now that's how it's done Leon !

skybluetom

Good luck to Burnley, it was an amazing achievement to get promoted ahead of QPR and along with Leicester given the sugar daddies those teams have but I don't get this one at all. He's bang average in the Championship. He was loaned out last season by Boro.

Still, it's reported they paid 2 million and we've got a 10% sell on clause.

kg82

Liked Jukey. Not prem standard but they've obviously seen something so good luck to him. And more money coming our way.

bringbackrattles

Jukebox was a trier with us and he's got something there, but should score more goals than he does.
But fair play to him as he may get to play some games in the Premier,then again the Burnley manager rates him and may even get regular matches.Still only 25 so time is on his side.

rob9872

not of all of it, only the profit. Not sure what we got for him - I think it was 1m rising to 1.5 but wont have hit targets. Presumably then its 10-15% of the balance 1m

wingy

Did he do that well in the Championship?

Was It 2.5 seasons ?

First season learning the ropes not prolific but good workrate and awkward to play against .

Second season around ten IIRC ,third season 9 in 25 ,so 1 in 3 which ain't bad .Reckon Dyche will get the best out of him.

Last edited:

Grendel

Did he do that well in the Championship?

Very poor scoring record at Boro but the loaning to Bolton helped - he scored 7 in 20.

Nick

Administrator
Very poor scoring record at Boro but the loaning to Bolton helped - he scored 7 in 20.

Not a bad record but obviously enough to get him a move.

Never know though, who would have thought Lambert would be at Liverpool now a few years ago?

torchomatic

He's one of those players that makes me exclaim "really!?" out loud when he signs for someone.

He was a trier and that was being kind.

Grendel

Sisu's tactics worked well the season they sold Juke !!
I hope lightening doesn't strike twice !

What - you mean we improved our points ratio when we sold him - you'd rather we get worse!

sky blue john

What - you mean we improved our points ratio when we sold him - you'd rather we get worse!

It may have escaped your notice but we got relegated. We would have stood a better chance of staying up with him than without !!!
Lmfao!!
You don't know much about football obviously?
If your willing to discount the other ten players on the pitch to claim a better points ratio is down to the sale of one player !!

Monners

I think Dyche is very particular about the type of player he signs (as in attitude) and will get the best out of him. Suspect he is there as cover though for Ings and the other guy up front who's name escapes me at the mo.

ccfc1234

He will do better in the premier league than many would think.
Sent from my RM-885_eu_euro1_271 using Tapatalk

DazzleTommyDazzle

Always liked Juke.

I thought that selling him when we did was one of the more creative ways of writing a suicide note.

Not sure if he'll make it in the top division, but wish him all the best.

Spionkop

Juke is never going to be a clinical finisher, but he leads the line. Creates for others as well. Works very hard.
The suicide note is really very accurate comment.

Users who are viewing this thread