Jutkiewicz injury (1 Viewer)

ericagradus

So, Juke is injured. According to CovMad who have quoted Andy Thorn as saying he has a back injury.

With the Ben Turner situation still fresh in many Cov supporters minds, is it fair to suggest that this "back injury" will prevent him from playing anymore games with a view to transfer??

J

Jack Griffin

Juke picked up his injury early in yesterdays game yet continued to play for most of the game, that isn't an injury for conveniences sake.

sy79

He was defo not 100% on Monday ! Thought he should have been subbed much earlier !

cov_russell

Facebook User
Not quite the same, because Jutkiewicz was visibly struggling with his back at the end of the Brighton match and throughout the West Ham match. If this injury was being exaggerated to keep him fit for an impending transfer then I doubt he would have been playing in either of those matches.

J

Jack Griffin

If he had a probem vs Brighton I didn't notice it, if he did that just goes to show how bloody thin the squad is as it was a big risk to play versus WH. At least he can have 2 weeks rest now, can't see him playing again till after we play Soton.

skybluejelly

maybe thats why thorn continued to play him, so they can't sell him if he is injured,i know they can ,but hopefully they won't

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
He was definitely limping second half of Brighton game. I think he had to play yesterday and further aggravated injuries (maybe added a new one), i would guess he was playing with pain killing injections. Just shows the limits of our squad - doubt he will play against Southampton.

ajsccfc

Ben Turner's recovery from his endless injury seemed to tie in perfectly with his impending transfer. It was often suggested that he was not played for fear of injury and scuppering a transfer deal

I don't see any parallels here, unless part of the ruse is to get Jutkiewicz to feign injury which seems unlikely.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
He has struggled in the last few games, and it was blatently obvious yesterday more than ever ue was carrying a knock. I felt he should have been subbed earlier than he actually was, even as early as HT tbh! I hope with AT keeping him on doesnt make his injury worse than it already was, irrespective of whether he moves on or not.

Users who are viewing this thread