Jutkiewicz Final game? (1 Viewer)

Ccfcisparks

Could this be Jukiewicz's final game? Or has he already played it!

Personally, i think, if the Juke doesn't play today he will be gone by tommorow night!

J

Jack Griffin

Watch him carefully as he leaves the pitch, see if he waves goodbye. I think he will leave after home game versus 'boro on 21st Jan myself.

Macca

could well be. Don't see why he would delay. He can go the length of the table in one signature!

Ccfcisparks

I think a deal is already been lined up if im honest with you. I reckon a deal has been lined up for a very long time!

ICHAN

Definatly a thursday sw88 :)

A Jack says I think you will have a good indication on what is happening with him if he is sub'd or at the end of the match.

skybluejelly

if he does go one thing for certain is the fee will be undisclosed,when was the last time we actually knew what we got for someone

Delboycov

Think it will drag on until the end of the window with SISU trying to get a bidding war going between Boro and Southampton.

pusbccfc

Give him every bit of praise, only chance to get him to stay till the end of the season.

ajsccfc

If he was to go in January, I'd see it more as a deadline day sale while we then struggle to replace him in the two hours of window we'd have left.

That's the Cov way!

PhilWasn'tBabb

Think it will drag on until the end of the window with SISU trying to get a bidding war going between Boro and Southampton.

I'm not sure SISU are strode enough in football terms to be manage to get a billing work going. If there on there way out the door anytime soon they will accept any amount of money up front and there not going to be interested in any add ons..

Delboycov

I'm not sure SISU are strode enough in football terms to be manage to get a billing work going. If there on there way out the door anytime soon they will accept any amount of money up front and there not going to be interested in any add ons..

Very true...I'm sure whoever he goes to will be the club who offer as much readies upfront as possible...they won't be around to benefit from any future cash payments. We won't know anyway though as it'll be undisclosed!

Nonleagueherewecome

Definatly a thursday sw88 :)

A Jack says I think you will have a good indication on what is happening with him if he is sub'd or at the end of the match.

If he's subbed, that'll be a clue-hasn't he played every minute so far?

ICHAN

Don't know the stat's on that one NLHWC but think you could be right.

Time will tell unless he gets injured I can not see a reason why he would get subbed unless there is something going on with him and a pending move, why else would the only player who is likely to score if and when we do score would be subbed.

TalkSkyBlue

There is little doubt that Juke will be on his way, Clingan to go too I think - Waggott's appointment is to make sure this happens. AT may get his wish for additional incoming players. Short-term loans and lower league players at best. But we all know that.

PhilWasn'tBabb

There is little doubt that Juke will be on his way, Clingan to go too I think - Waggott's appointment is to make sure this happens. AT may get his wish for additional incoming players. Short-term loans and lower league players at best. But we all know that.

Very true, if we can get any money for Clingan that will be good business with him being out of contract in 6months, Craine is in the same position too and lets be honest, you couldn't blame them for not signing a new contract

Users who are viewing this thread