Justify the "Team Spirit" (1 Viewer)

Cov 4 Prem

There was one point last night where Hussey pushed forward when we were 2-0 down and barely got into a jog to get back into position, leaving the two centre backs exposed and Chopra JUST missed.

My idea of team spirit is working, running to cover and help each player within a team. As a unit.

At what point last night did we see this so called "Team spirit" from the first whistle to the last?

The team seem demoralised, even after a couple of good results & as if they can't be arsed anymore with the on-goings.

Perhaps the singing towards SISU and attention to SISU last week as an alternative to what is on the pitch has dented their confidence because were not recognising the performances they were displaying on the pitch, instead concentrating off it and directing our attention away from them.

Just my view watching last night. What does everyone else think of this "Team Spirit"?

kg82

Do you not think you're, you know, maybe, just going over the top - just a little bit? Considering you've "justified" your rant on one instance? From one game.

torchomatic

One win all season including a loss to a lower league team. Small squad. Pressure from the fans to perform. A board that can't afford to supplement the numbers and fans who pay more attention to what's going on off the pitch at home games, so not unexpectedly, the morale and team spirit probably aren't top notch at the moment.

Cov 4 Prem

I'm not implying it's the players or thorns fault at all - or ranting about it.

My rant is towards both the fans/SISU who are constantly demoralising the team - SISU with lack of funding and us directing away from their on pitch performances.

I didn't mean it as a dig towards the players...

i think as soon as their midfield charged on and killed off any space, i think we all knew we were on hiding to nothing - thankfull it was only 3-0, the kids wiill learn tho

Macca

team spirit is usually a cliche used in defeat as in

"we got dicked but I can't fault the team spirit"

Users who are viewing this thread