Just Updated (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
still fails to work properly with cookies enabled!

It's mighrt well be an incompatability with php and google analytics. Can you turn off the analytics?

It is nothing to do with PHP and Google analytics. I think that issue might just be you?

Nick

Administrator
looks good nick.
Just one thing when i click on to read a thread it keeps taking me back to the start of the thread. Before it would automatically bypass posts on that thread that i had already seen.

Could you try clearing your cache?

Sub

nick can we have a popcorn eating smiley please i think we might need one with the amount of infighting going on on here !!! :D

ajsccfc

Seems to be working alright from what I can tell. No time travel or forgetting which threads are marked as read.

I'mARealWizard

And if it's of any use to you, the 'new posts' in a thread that I haven't yet read are NOT shown in bold text like they used to be.

Nick

Administrator
And if it's of any use to you, the 'new posts' in a thread that I haven't yet read are NOT shown in bold text like they used to be.

OK thanks, im writing a list of things to look at so added that :) Do you mean in the list of new threads the ones you haven't read aren't bold?

I'mARealWizard

Ooooo no!
From what I recall, the time stamp in each post would be bold when I entered the thread and this would indicate new posts to read.

The board is still showing threads with unread posts as in bold, but once entering the thread there is no way of ascertaining which are new posts (besides my memory).

Just trying to see what things could be contributing to this.

Nick

Administrator
Ooooo no!
From what I recall, the time stamp in each post would be bold when I entered the thread and this would indicate new posts to read.

The board is still showing threads with unread posts as in bold, but once entering the thread there is no way of ascertaining which are new posts (besides my memory).

Just trying to see what things could be contributing to this.

Was this on the phone or computer?

DaleM

Where is the little planet icon, at the top of the page, that used to tell you about replies to threads gone Nick ?

Users who are viewing this thread