Just supposing (1 Viewer)

Otis

We were to go up, and somebody had a child due early August.

Bearing in mind this person will be the one registering the birth, would you pick Victor (I'll allow the anglicised version), Gustavo or Mark for the middle name...?
Can't you just call them Yesssssssss!?

olderskyblue

Bearing in mind this person will be the one registering the birth, would you pick Victor (I'll allow the anglicised version), Gustavo or Mark for the middle name...?
I wouldn’t want to be the person in that position…. Too many choices ;)

Essexrobbie

If we were to go up. would we manage to keep Hamer and Gyok do people think? Next season in the championship without them scares me to death...the thought of the Prem after they've moved on...... well i think we'd be down before the Christmas tree.

slowpoke

If we were to go up. would we manage to keep Hamer and Gyok do people think? Next season in the championship without them scares me to death...the thought of the Prem after they've moved on...... well i think we'd be down before the Christmas tree.
Why is everyone convinced either will move in the summer it’s become almost an obsession for some, both have 12 months on their contracts. Both interviewed after the match and both seemed very focused and content.

Flying Fokker

Vikki, Marika, Gustavo. (Pronoun: City)

Calista

Have you considered Julian? Very underrated squad member.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Just wait to see who scores the winner at Wembley...... Heres hoping it "Fankaty" as that would be a cracking middle name

richnrg

Also, try to 'persuade' that somebody not to give birth on August 12/13 or 14th, as that would clash with the first game of the season, and the person that is registering the birth might be otherwise engaged on one of those dates.

olderskyblue

Var ?

Users who are viewing this thread