just sport (1 Viewer)

cmoncity

My new shirt arrived today unfortunatley it looked like it had been kicked around a car park.it had ink from my delivery note all over the shirt and white smear marks on sponsor logo and it had been folded shockingly bad.it has a big crease down the middle of the shirt. Im not to chuffed to say the least especially due to the fact i had to pay a 5er to get it to my house.I was advised to phone "just sport " by the club, which i did as ccfc have" nothing to do with there own merchandise anymore". So spoke to "just sport: a lad said i cant help you and know one is available to talk as there busy sorting other orders! Great i said, so know one wants to help with my issue.lad said well if you hang on the phone for 30 mins he will talk to you then. So i said your alright mate ill go the club shop and sort it! Which ill do tmrw! Very Unproffesional on the phone think we may have some issues with "just sport".just a heads up folks.Should i get my 5er back that i paid for postage as it arrived in Unwearable condition? Anyone had any other problems today with the shirt ? Rant over sorry folks bit long i know its just done my head in today!hope all are well!#PUSB just a little thought didnt timmy fish say they wanted access to all revenue streams available to them so why have leased our mechandise section.i cant believe our percentage from sales will be that much?

LJC_CCFC

My new shirt arrived today unfortunatley it looked like it had been kicked around a car park.it had ink from my delivery note all over the shirt and white smear marks on sponsor logo and it had been folded shockingly bad.it has a big crease down the middle of the shirt. Im not to chuffed to say the least especially due to the fact i had to pay a 5er to get it to my house.I was advised to phone "just sport " by the club, which i did as ccfc have" nothing to do with there own merchandise anymore". So spoke to "just sport: a lad said i cant help you and know one is available to talk as there busy sorting other orders! Great i said, so know one wants to help with my issue.lad said well if you hang on the phone for 30 mins he will talk to you then. So i said your alright mate ill go the club shop and sort it! Which ill do tmrw! Very Unproffesional on the phone think we may have some issues with "just sport".just a heads up folks.Should i get my 5er back that i paid for postage as it arrived in Unwearable condition? Anyone had any other problems today with the shirt ? Rant over sorry folks bit long i know its just done my head in today!hope all are well!#PUSB just a little thought didnt timmy fish say they wanted access to all revenue streams available to them so why have leased our mechandise section.i cant believe our percentage from sales will be that much?

If all else fails, contact the CET news desk and tell them what happened. They'll get a - much needed - story and you'll almost certainly get a replacement shirt.

SlowerThanPlatt

1daa42ffaca9f2bd13f0fbfe0c301eb1.jpg

f1cecd2e11df94d807750a02f48c3d50.jpg

2 pics I managed to find

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Poor start by JS & not dealing with your problem doesn't help the issue, if they have anything about them they would refund your £5 but don't be surprised if they don't.

Like someone else said drop the CT a message they will love a story like this, probably requires a picture of you holding the shirt & looking like your dogs died but I'm sure the club will all of a sudden become interested in helping direct.

armybike

Shakeitup

It's pants (or shirts) that it turned up in poor condition. However, the club replies did try to direct you to how to resolve it.

You said/tweeted several times about not having time etc. Yet you have enough time to post here or tweet about it.

If you'd written JS an email I am sure they would work with you to resolve it.

Nick

Administrator
I've emailed somebody in their web dept I think and he is passing it on.

Must admit, I'd be going out of my way to sort things like this asap if I'd just launched a site or store.

Nick

Administrator
I have had a reply with:

I'll bring this up first thing in the morning so we can get this resolved.

If there is any shirt that has an issue of course we will exchange for a new one. Supporters can either return in the post or come into the store for an exchange.

cmoncity

I have had a reply with:
A tweet to the club i can do from work that takes two minutes for me to go to club shop will take me an hour easily. And also we should not being doing any of this as quality should be given if your paying through the nose for it. Its unacceptable in my opinion.I am glad you got are reply but as yet i have not

Nick

Administrator
A tweet to the club i can do from work that takes two minutes for me to go to club shop will take me an hour easily. And also we should not being doing any of this as quality should be given if your paying through the nose for it. Its unacceptable in my opinion.I am glad you got are reply but as yet i have not

Pretty sure mistakes and issues like this do happen. It is how they resolve the situation that matters surely?

It seems like there are plenty on Twitter etc who are happy with the condition their shirt arrived in so it isn't like it is every single shirt.W

Which email did you email?

Terry Gibson's perm

It's ok I'll take 3 without the big ugly sticker on the front of the shirt that seems to be the cause of he problem.

DerekFaulkner

Paragraphs my man - use paragraphs! It hurts my eyes trying to read that.

That aside, looks like pretty shoddy work from Just Sport!

Nick

Administrator
I think somebody from Just Sport has signed up to send you a PM to get it sorted.

Nick

Administrator
From the reply I got earlier you can change this in the club shop if it is easier for you.

I think Steve at Just Sport is the media manager and I don't think it is an official support channel, but try and send him a pm - steve_justsport

Users who are viewing this thread