Just put this on YouTube. Timmy estimating the Sixfields attendances (June 2013). (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
(Apologies for slight emphasis editing!)

As low as 3,000 eh Tim? That's worrying! :D

ccfcdan

I remember sitting in that very forum getting frustrated that he wasn't listening to what we were saying. He was just going through the motions. Utter pri*k

letsallsingtogether

Classic :D

But some will say he never actually said that:thinking about:

ccfcdan

I won't hear Sandra Garlick speak. I'm not even entertaining them any longer. They are jokers the lot of them.

Kingokings204

The man is just a prick. He acts really intelligent but he hasn't got a clue. He was around 5,000 fans out. That's a huge error when you think about it.

Covkid1968#

Football isnt a normal commodity / product Tim, and its demand cant be estimated according to some ecenomic supply and demand theory you learnt from a text book at Uni....its wrapped up in peoples heritage, loyalty to that heritage and tradition...then and only then comes the entertainment factor...otherwise none of us would have been a City fan for all these years.

James Smith

(Apologies for slight emphasis editing!)

As low as 3,000 eh Tim? That's worrying! :D

That was his best joke of the entire evening, had me laughing out loud.

shmmeee

I was there also, if you listen yo Sandra Garlick, they talk in exactly the same way.

Don't they!? I noticed that.

I think the time has come for that "polished" politicians performance. People take the piss now. Time for the media training schools to refresh their materials I think.

James Smith

Cmon nothing beats him actually saying "if you build it they will come" completely deadpan.

A close second for me but I grant you it's a very close run thing. :D

Ashdown1

Lets not forget for a second though that these crowds have been boosted by some fantastic football, perish the thought what it would be like after a series of drab 1 nil defeats !

skybluepm2

Ha Ha hilarious! What a turkey necked tosser he is.. He seems to have stepped out of the limelight of late to save himself yet more embarassment and ridicule, restricted to merely Programme notes. The baton has been passed to Labovitch whos is equally as laughable!

Hobo

Well figures are not his strongest point. "The accounts are a bit of a mess" and always late.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

A projection or forecast as wrong as that would have every other CEO in the country clearing their desks by now. Add to that, the farce with regards predictions with regards the stadiums, land or locations, and whilst I can see the funny side, this appears incompetence of epic proportions. I read GMK at the weekend, and one significant poster drew a distinction between the old SISU, pre-Fisher; and the improved iteration since. Am I missing something?

skyblueinBaku

Ha Ha hilarious! What a turkey necked tosser he is.. He seems to have stepped out of the limelight of late to save himself yet more embarassment and ridicule, restricted to merely Programme notes. The baton has been passed to Labovitch whos is equally as laughable!

I agree, sbpm2. To me, TF comes across as a blustering buffoon, whereas ML is more 'little boy lost' who is out of his depth. As a double act, they would be similar to Laurel & Hardy.

Users who are viewing this thread