Just park (1 Viewer)

Bennosdancingfeet

anyone driving down, use this app/site. Basically people hire driveways out and I got 3 minute walk from stadium.

There’s even a driveway bang opposite the green man for 20 quid.

Finchy

anyone driving down, use this app/site. Basically people hire driveways out and I got 3 minute walk from stadium.

There’s even a driveway bang opposite the green man for 20 quid.

I’ve done the same - £15 for parking from 12-7 on someone’s drive, 7 minutes walk to the stadium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

superskyblue

Did this last year. As you might guess traffic is a bloody nightmare getting off the A406 if you're coming from M40/A40. Leave about 2 hours longer than you think you should!

M

Martw

I went for a spot near to stanmore and then tube it in from there. tube will be busy coming back but hey ho..

Bumberclart

I went for a spot near to stanmore and then tube it in from there. tube will be busy coming back but hey ho..
Tube to Stanmore was really easy last year. I know some struggled to get out of the station car park, but the private houses on London Rd were really easy to get away from.

Winny the Bish

Used 'Your Parking Space' and got a spot on Wembley Park Drive for £18. Now worried that it might actually be too close and we'll be stuck for ages trying to get out of the area.

Users who are viewing this thread