Just ONE ticket please! (1 Viewer)

standupforcity

Thought I wouldn't be able to make the game tonight but my work sched has changed so now I can, but don't have a ticket. Sickening! Anybody out there got a spare I can buy? I live in London so would need to know soon. Legit price only paid...no tout prices!

Mucca Mad Boys

Thought I wouldn't be able to make the game tonight but my work sched has changed so now I can, but don't have a ticket. Sickening! Anybody out there got a spare I can buy? I live in London so would need to know soon. Legit price only paid...no tout prices!

If you really want a ticket, you're going to have to pay more than face value (£5) because other schmucks will.

Should've got your ticket earlier.

torchomatic

jhaspence

if you're driving to coventry and back to london after, i may have a spare? at the moment my sister is using it but not really a big fan.

torchomatic

Vienna. Ultravox. "It means nothing to me". Bad joke. Apologies.

Working???!!!!! Working in Vienna!!! Now I'm not working so trying to a ticket..de dah de dah de dah!

standupforcity

if you're driving to coventry and back to london after, i may have a spare? at the moment my sister is using it but not really a big fan.

Couldn't open other message from you...but yes I would be driving up from London and back after the game. Share petrol share parking etc. Got one other offer going on at the moment too, but keep me up to speed.

Dudleycov

I have a ticket avalible, I'll ask for say £10 for it. I paid £6 so I think this is fair as its a sell out. Are you interested??

torchomatic

Sorry, SBM. If it's any consolation, I have too. I don't mind though as I like Ultravox. The new album "Brilliant" doesn't quite live up to it's title but it's still very good.

Bloody Hell Torch... got that flippin song playing on a continuous loop in my head now :mad:

torchomatic

Tsssshhhhh.

That's the sound of a cymbal.

It was....and I'm gonna have to dig out the casette...somewhere in a dusty old box I know it probably behind The Thin Wall in my garage!

Users who are viewing this thread