Just imagine... (1 Viewer)

Pezza

... we beat Blues in the FA Cup next round, we then draw a top club at home (Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City, etc) and we agree return to the Ricoh for that game!

It would be a romantic story and a hell of a party!!

Here's to dreaming anyway haha.

Reactions: Joe

Pezza

I think the occasion itself would just be such a great lift for everyone and a chance for everyone at the club to come together, especially as it's FA Cup as well.

shmmeee

I’d rather we played a fallen big club like Man Utd or Arsenal than Liverpool or Man City where well just get humiliated.

(Not that I expect us to beat Brum)

pusbccfc

... we beat Blues in the FA Cup next round, we then draw a top club at home (Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City, etc) and we agree return to the Ricoh for that game!

Wasps would be begging for us to return.

covcity4life

IF we won and its a big IF i would want lowest ranked team like i always do

Getting further and playing no big names is more exciting than going out in 5th roubd to a big team

Although of course either is nice lol and always risk you still fail to beat a low ranked team

oldfiver

WASPS would be rubbing their hands for us to play on their ploughed field

Grendel

Would be interesting to see what the excuses this time would be for a big club at St Andrews.

“well I was buying a loaf of bread and had to go to a corner shop in Small Heath even though it was 25 miles away. Then I saw loads of Liverpool scarves and as I don’t follow Shitsu Fc thought it was against Birmingham. I got in and realised it was Shitsu. I felt sick and dirty”

Users who are viewing this thread