Just had this through the door (1 Viewer)

mmttww

kevin smith dogma GIF

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I think to be fair both Street and Burnham regardless of politics have represented constituents well and took the role first and their politics second
I seem to find those magazines that come through seem to be firstly self-propaganda for him and secondly a propaganda tool for the Tories.

Mentioned it on here before I think but someone I know met him at some event/photo opportunity and literally the first thing he said to them was "isn't it good that you've got a Conservative council to get this sort of investment." When the person said he was a traditional Labour voter Street walked off and didn't spek to him again.

Also not a fan of the PCC power grab.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Do people hate the mad hatters?
I don’t hate them but cringe whenever they’re shown on tv.

I once saw them give stick to Jorge Grant when we beat Notts county first game of the season… at the end - he stuck his middle finger up at them and one of the just kept pointing and shouted “he swore at me”

shmmeee

I think to be fair both Street and Burnham regardless of politics have represented constituents well and took the role first and their politics second

Don’t know if you heard the podcast with them both (TRIP or a BBC one i think), both came across very well and pleasantly more bothered about their areas doing well than politics.

EalingSB

Don’t know if you heard the podcast with them both (TRIP or a BBC one i think), both came across very well and pleasantly more bothered about their areas doing well than politics.
I read this as the Mad Hatters being on TRIP at first!

Users who are viewing this thread