Just for fun... (1 Viewer)

scroobiustom

Given that Cardiff City seem to be undergoing a redesign that Lawrence Llewelyn Bowen would be proud of...Blue to Red, Cardiff City to Cardiff Dragons...

What would you do to our beloved Coventry? (Obviously we love it and don't want to change it)

I'm thinking Coventry MCMLXXXVII, and to really evoke the Roman spirit have them play in armour that would please Maximus Aurelius himself, and of course they would come out on a Saturday to this bad boy..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7O5LE9ZM0k

Some may suspect the armour may slow the players down, but having done the reasearch they would still be able to outpace McSheff so dont panic!

scroobiustom

I just wanted to write something original away from the normal chat, you have no suggestions then?

RichieGunns

It's called a joke! He's not being serious about rebranding us!

He wants you to use your imagination! You know think about what you'd do if you were given the choice!

Like If I had the choice I'd make them all wear star trek uniforms and call the team USS Coventry :p

See have some bloody fun people lol

Jackoskyblue

I know it's a joke but what's with all the roman stuff lol ?
It did make me laugh tbh but just because of how random it is

LastGarrison

Given that Cardiff City seem to be undergoing a redesign that Lawrence Llewelyn Bowen would be proud of...Blue to Red, Cardiff City to Cardiff Dragons...

What would you do to our beloved Coventry? (Obviously we love it and don't want to change it)

I'm thinking Coventry MCMLXXXVII, and to really evoke the Roman spirit have them play in armour that would please Maximus Aurelius himself, and of course they would come out on a Saturday to this bad boy..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7O5LE9ZM0k

Some may suspect the armour may slow the players down, but having done the reasearch they would still be able to outpace McSheff so dont panic!

Would fit in well with the Legion.....

covey1987

May be we could build our new stadium on the site of the Lunt Fort at Baginton!!!! we really could have our home ground as a fortress :(

ajsccfc

Coventry Spungoes. The hologram would be missing from the tickets, and also they'd be printed on some kind of cracker.

ajsccfc

There's that plinth in Gosford Park with either that text or a very similar write-up on, isn't there? I assume it's still there.

Users who are viewing this thread