Just For Fun....What's your favourite fast food? (1 Viewer)

What's your favourite fast food?

• Total voters
What's your favourite fast food then? I gotta admit mine is KFC, I'm on a diet at the moment so I can't stop thinking about foods that I can't have.

What do you like?

Otis

What happened to pizza?

I refuse to enter the poll until you include pizza!!!!

skybluejelly

i have been told that six legged chicken is delicious but nobody has ever been able to catch one to confirm it.......:facepalm:

Otis

Pizza is added as well as Chinese, Indian and greek (chip shop).

Pizza!

2nd choice .........

pizza

3rd choice .......

pizza

4th choice ......

pizza!

5th choice .......

Indian

No only kidding, it's pizza!!!!!!!

you had better add subway aswell,can't stand it myself but my kids love it

I haven't put any sandwich shops i.e. Subway/Greggs etc. I'm talking about proper food that you know is bad for you, not food that masquerades as healthy food but is actually a heart attack in disguise.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
My favourite fast food?? Gotta be a road runner! Beep! Beep!

The Reverend Skyblue

i had trouble deciding, infact it's been one of the biggest decisions i've made so far this year,
so i went for Chinese,

but living here i can't tell you how much i miss a bag of fish and chips

though i love KFC

and McDonalds chicken wraps

also i love Indians

also you can't beat a good pizza

also i love thai,

infact the only one i don't like is Burger King, why !!, because i always feel there restaurants look dirty and food not cleared, generally messy, so if they cleaned up a bit i could say,

i love Burger King

The Rev

skybluejelly

got to be indian..a chicken tikka naan from gogis in small heath is awsome..used to drive there every thursday after work (in rugby) now its only when i pass and that is rarely:(

Real

I like most fast foods to be fair. I had a balti mince masala from The Imran Balti on Saturday night, and it was lovely. Pizza Friday from Perfect Pizza, and a kebab from Pasha Turkish restaurant on Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread