Just cant get Enough (1 Viewer)

LloydyCCFC

Anyone watching the old firm? The Just Cant get Enough was Incredible. If only we could do that.....Nah ours still tops it ;)

LloydyCCFC

Agreed he was very good, that young lad on the wing looked a good player for the future forest or something?

Delboycov

Watched the game and as a Celtic sympathiser thought they deserved it! Although it's completely different circumstances the fact Celtic have turned around a 15 point deficit since November to lead the table by 2 points gives me just a glimmer of hope for us. I mean what's a measly 5 points compared to that?!

NINOOVCOV

Watched the game and as a Celtic sympathiser thought they deserved it! Although it's completely different circumstances the fact Celtic have turned around a 15 point deficit since November to lead the table by 2 points gives me just a glimmer of hope for us. I mean what's a measly 5 points compared to that?!

you lot are starting to make me believe....:)

smileycov

Facebook User
i believe, do worry about the 10 point gap up to 5 from bottom though! 4 teams into 3 scares me!

Covstu

i thought the game was garbage! Rangers were awful and negative and Celtic just could not convert their chances. Fans are amazing up there, i was fortunate to get to one old firm game as a youngster at Parkhead and it was superb, just so passionate.

brinner

Anyone watching the old firm? The Just Cant get Enough was Incredible. If only we could do that.....Nah ours still tops it ;)
the scottish "pub" league is crap.

the old firm are both crap.

and that song is totally crap!!

hopefully it will never take hold proply rnd the ricoh, need sumet original not sumet that every other team in great britain sings!!

Kajer

Bit different when your the best team in the league playing park teams compared to the championship.

ccfctommy

Has anyone seen the Sky advert where every f*cker is singing it? Utter cringeworthy.

Who the hell would want to sing a song that the green n white shi*e sing is beyong me.

Hope this dies at the Ricoh.

Skyblueloyal

Scots football is very mickey mouse I hate evreything about it, when was the last time Rangers or Celtic never won the league or a cup in a season. Very pointless to follow either one of them

Mr T - Sukka!

As most have said this is a crap song! Dont ever sing it. And it wont take off thank god.

Celtic songs being sung at the Ricoh? have a word. We are Coventry!

Changeyourface

Has anyone seen the Sky advert where every f*cker is singing it? Utter cringeworthy.

Who the hell would want to sing a song that the green n white shi*e sing is beyong me.

Hope this dies at the Ricoh.

This. Apart from being a shite song in general, I hate the fact that we copy them fenian bastards, so cringey.

wingy

Why does the Scottish prem get greater prominance in coverage down here over the championship,pees me off ,and my ancestors were celtic ,but in their current guise they would struggle in the championship.They feffed it when they changed their league set up ,and are an example of what happens the associations bow to the elite clubs and turn it into a procession ,they need genuine competition to excel and stay competitive

cloughie

Its not hard to be successful when you only have to finish above 1 other team and 1 also ran. Just have to make sure you don;t slip up against the semi pro part timers who would struggle to get a place in league 2.

lets face even the little man syndrome called strachen won something in that tin pot league

samccov1987

How any Coventry / English fan can follow a republican team is beyond me. Celtic have some of the best pr gurus in Britain and despite arguments to the contrary openly support the Ira a terrorist group that has bombed the British mainland including Coventry. Celtic / Sinn Fein / IRA are scum and should be treated with the same respect as Al Quieda - sweet fa. Still amazes me how many kids wear celtic shirts in Coventry, if it's so bad to be British why not move to southern ireland?

derbyskyblue

Its not hard to be successful when you only have to finish above 1 other team and 1 also ran. Just have to make sure you don;t slip up against the semi pro part timers who would struggle to get a place in league 2.

lets face even the little man syndrome called strachen won something in that tin pot league
To be fair cloughie that aberdeen team was'nt bad as i remember, They did break the old firm dominance and won the european cup winners cup. Whatever people think of strachan, as a player he was very good.

SkyBlueMania

I, along with many of my friends, support Celtic because of my ancestry and not because I am a 'fenian bastard' or an IRA fanatic. To say that Celtic openly back the IRA is such a misguided comment that I can only assume you are uneducated in the all things Old Firm and are simply a bigot, of which unfortunately there are a number in Scotland on both sides of the divide. I will continue to support Celtic because I am proud of my heritage, not because I detest all things British, I love going to games with a fantastic atmosphere and enjoy the way the Scots associate football with life. The sectarianism associated with the Old Firm is prevalent because of people like changeyourface and samccov who understand only the basic premise of what the Old Firm is about and are too simple minded to explore the further issues it brings about.

smileycov

Facebook User
How any Coventry / English fan can follow a republican team is beyond me. Celtic have some of the best pr gurus in Britain and despite arguments to the contrary openly support the Ira a terrorist group that has bombed the British mainland including Coventry. Celtic / Sinn Fein / IRA are scum and should be treated with the same respect as Al Quieda - sweet fa. Still amazes me how many kids wear celtic shirts in Coventry, if it's so bad to be British why not move to southern ireland?

What has this got to do with Football? Just showing your ignorance!

samccov1987

So Celtic fans haven't just been charged with sectarian singing then? The same charge they constantly level at Rangers. Both clubs are as bad as each other and I fail to see how it's bigoted to point out the republican / anti British sentiment that Is prevalent at the club.
Question - would you support CCFC if they were founded on the ideology of the national front? Of course you wouldn't - t biggest problem with the old firm is that neither teams fans can acknowledge what the clubs stand for and until they do 'Scotland's Shame' will continue.

samccov1987

Smiley - I can't applaud anything Celtic or indeed Rangers fans do as I dispise what they stand for. It wouldn't be tolerated in England and I think to applaud there fans behaviour no matter how passionate the support is wrong. Both clubs have serious issues that they need to address and unfortunately neither seem prepared to do it.

The point i was making allthough it seems to have been lost by the Celtic fans on the board is that as Coventry Fans we should aspire to a healthier level of support - Newcastle for instance.

Delboycov

I, along with many of my friends, support Celtic because of my ancestry and not because I am a 'fenian bastard' or an IRA fanatic. To say that Celtic openly back the IRA is such a misguided comment that I can only assume you are uneducated in the all things Old Firm and are simply a bigot, of which unfortunately there are a number in Scotland on both sides of the divide. I will continue to support Celtic because I am proud of my heritage, not because I detest all things British, I love going to games with a fantastic atmosphere and enjoy the way the Scots associate football with life. The sectarianism associated with the Old Firm is prevalent because of people like changeyourface and samccov who understand only the basic premise of what the Old Firm is about and are too simple minded to explore the further issues it brings about.

Well said mate. Bigotry is certainly alive and well and living in Coventry from some of the disgusting comments on here. There's no place for offensive sectarian terms like "fenian bastards" on a Coventry City forum or anywhere else....some people need to move on from their hatred.

as Coventry Fans we should aspire to a healthier level of support - Newcastle for instance.

CLUBS WITH MOST ARRESTS

Manchester United - 276
Leeds - 149
Sunderland - 126
Newcastle - 123
Manchester City - 108

smileycov

Facebook User
So Celtic fans haven't just been charged with sectarian singing then? The same charge they constantly level at Rangers. Both clubs are as bad as each other and I fail to see how it's bigoted to point out the republican / anti British sentiment that Is prevalent at the club.
Question - u support CCFwould yoC if they were founded on the ideology of the national front? Of course you wouldn't - t biggest problem with the old firm is that neither teams fans can acknowledge what the clubs stand for and until they do 'Scotland's Shame' will continue.

Again nothing to do with the club or football! Celtic were founded by catholic priests NOT THE IRA. Both clubs are striving to drive sectarianism out of there support... you classed CELTIC FOOTBALL CLUB as the same as Al Quieda - shame on you!! Chelsea/millwall have a strong NF following i dont class either of them teams as founded by the BNP do you? Dont confuse reliegion with football. I am an Irish Catholic coventry kid. CCFC are my love though i am proud to follow celtic home and abroud, better support will not be found and appreciated by any city that has hosted the hoops. Hate scottish football your choice and right but please be carefull on your choice of offensive words.

CUS Wyken

Again nothing to do with the club or football! Celtic were founded by catholic priests NOT THE IRA. Both clubs are striving to drive sectarianism out of there support... you classed CELTIC FOOTBALL CLUB as the same as Al Quieda - shame on you!! Chelsea/millwall have a strong NF following i dont class either of them teams as founded by the BNP do you? Dont confuse reliegion with football. I am an Irish Catholic coventry kid. CCFC are my love though i am proud to follow celtic home and abroud, better support will not be found and appreciated by any city that has hosted the hoops. Hate scottish football your choice and right but please be carefull on your choice of offensive words.

Of course it's nothing to do with religion take this video for example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzHSr2-QFlo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Or this...

http://www.lostbhoys.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/celtic2_2075629i.jpg

Celtic fans put religion hatred first before football.

smileycov

Facebook User
cant get the link working. i assume they were put out by the football club and not a section of there support?...... No, oh right!!

Users who are viewing this thread