Just been told it's on sky??? (1 Viewer)

Grendel

oakey

CWR said K.O. will be 7.15 if chosen by Sky so those with tickets. like me ;) need to be aware to get there earlier.

skyblue1991

Agreed, and brilliantly put together. Look at the starting 11 against Carlisle:

Alan Martin (23), arrived from Ayr United
Kelvin Mellor (21), homegrown
Mark Ellis (23), arrived from Torquay
Harry Davis (20), homegrown
Gregor Robertson (28), arrived from Chesterfield
Matt Tootle (21), homegrown
Luke Murphy (22), homegrown
Abdul Osman (25), arrived from Kerkyra (Greece)
Byron Moore (24), homegrown
Max Clayton (18), homegrown
AJ Leitch-Smith (22), homegrown

Average age less than 22.5, and 7 homegrown players. That's to be admired

They've always had a good youth system Crewe!

Mary_Mungo_Midge

yeh they have,im not saying its not something to be praised

but id rather be in our position

Losing money hand over fist? What was it in the financial results released in 2011? £6.8m loss? In one year? Without a hope of ever adhering to ever-tightening FFP rules. And what happens if we don't? Transfer embargo.

I am not saying I would swap, but in this world of crazy ways of running football clubs financially; their proven model is the way forward. Of that make no mistake

shropshirecov

Bloody hope it is. Seeing as im 17 and i havent got a job yet its gonna be very hard for me to get to Crewe. Also its gonna be even harder seeing as all tickets have sold out, so i bloody hope its gonna be on sky

Liam, get yourself up there kid. Put a shout out for a lift, 2.5K travelling from cov someone would give you a lift. It wont sell out, blag into the home end, it's only a tenner.

Wish I was 17 again :pimp:

covcity4life

Losing money hand over fist? What was it in the financial results released in 2011? £6.8m loss? In one year? Without a hope of ever adhering to ever-tightening FFP rules. And what happens if we don't? Transfer embargo.

I am not saying I would swap, but in this world of crazy ways of running football clubs financially; their proven model is the way forward. Of that make no mistake

they have had this model for years, hasnt led to huge success

FFP may make a difference but time will tell, we have a chance of promotion now however and must take it.

Users who are viewing this thread