just been said on CWR (1 Viewer)

Sub

Deadline has now passed and a number of offers have been recieved according to the administrator.

hold on tight kids!! here we go !!! :D:D:D

wingy

And the new owners are...

(Drum roll)

... SISU

F*ck my life!!!

And Paul Appleton removes his Mask to reveal his true Identity........................................

Simon smugface Cowell.....................now where are those Eggs.

RoboCCFC90

I hope and pray that it's not SISU, like many other's but lets be realistic (Because I am a realist ;) ) I can't see past SISU, but I am very happy to have that doubt swept away..

Steve.B50

Hate to say it but it will be SISU they will be the only bid thats unconditional.

our hope is that one of the bidders then makes a quick offer to them to walk.

Sub

hope there is no fans near the administrator when or if he says SISU are the winning bid, as there may be trouble !!

Ashdown1

Surely SISU would walk away for £10 million which I think would recoup more than a third of their total spend on the project. The loss they would use against tax anyway ! It's either that or they plan for further big losses ongoing or play the academy kids and get relegated ! Which is it to be???

jaymo132

Surely SISU would walk away for £10 million which I think would recoup more than a third of their total spend on the project. The loss they would use against tax anyway ! It's either that or they plan for further big losses ongoing or play the academy kids and get relegated ! Which is it to be???
Bang on matey 10mill and the :censored:'s will go....:facepalm:

CovLis86

Mt bet is sisu to get it. The only delay being for dramatic effect, and to give anyone else even less chance and time to consider making any action after as it will be too close to the season and not worth their time. Then that's that. We are doomed and ill go put some money on us being relegated. 7/1 sounds a good price.

CTID

This is all starting to remind me of the DMC saga...we all know whats coming but we come up with reasons to justify our hope it wont happen.

Do we have any indication when it will be announced? Or do we just sit tight?

skybluepm2

This whole process will turn out to be a complete waste of time..Await Paul Appleton's announcement in the coming days with Tim Fishers hand firmly up his arse whilst doing so. SISCUM are so cocksure of themselves and masters of this situation that its a foregone conclusion. In the unlikely event that A.N.Other comes up with a successful bid the parasites will only drag it through the courts anyway. We are in a no win situation. What is their deal? Why are they hanging on? Their only chance of obtaining a profit would be in 100 years. There is something drastically wrong somewhere I still can't get my head around their future plans?!?!

Nonleagueherewecome

ajsccfc

B41YA2h.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread