Just because there’s always a chance for a moan… (1 Viewer)

ms639

Fucking hell, what we are doing in the pitch is unbelievable. I live in London and decided this year was the first time I’d be getting a season ticket since I lived down here. Or so I thought…

6 games into the season and it STILL hasn’t arrived, having to go to the ticket office to get it printed and having a queue of what last night was well over 100 people in the same boat is a disgrace. Lots of people in the queue who’s ST had turned up but wasn’t working on the turnstiles too.

3.5 hours sitting in traffic to make it to the stadium for 7:15 to then be stood in a queue and miss the first 10 minutes of the game is an absolute farce.

Anyone else in the same boat?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lord_garrincha

I feel for you both (oo er).

I tend to only have 2 levels when it comes to customer service... 1 is Be nice and understanding. The other is go nuclear & hold someone hostage... There is no middle ground for me.

I think I would be in crazed mode now!

shmmeee

I got in late by a couple of mins last night and couldn’t believe the number of people still queuing at the ticket office as the match kicked off.

clint van damme

Fucking hell, what we are doing in the pitch is unbelievable. I live in London and decided this year was the first time I’d be getting a season ticket since I lived down here. Or so I thought…

6 games into the season and it STILL hasn’t arrived, having to go to the ticket office to get it printed and having a queue of what last night was well over 100 people in the same boat is a disgrace. Lots of people in the queue who’s ST had turned up but wasn’t working on the turnstiles too.

3.5 hours sitting in traffic to make it to the stadium for 7:15 to then be stood in a queue and miss the first 10 minutes of the game is an absolute farce.

Anyone else in the same boat?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's horrendous to be fair, you're quite justified in having a moan.

fatso

How the fuck are we going to build a new stadium, when we can’t even organise our ticketing?

Terry_dactyl

Mrs Dactyl and her dad still haven’t received their season tickets for Cardiff either.
Their match day tickets are entirely on their phones…you can’t print off tickets…Sent out by email and texts. The father in-law had to be shown how all this works. I imagine others have had similar difficulties.

letsallsingtogether

Mrs Dactyl and her dad still haven’t received their season tickets for Cardiff either.
Their match day tickets are entirely on their phones…you can’t print off tickets…Sent out by email and texts. The father in-law had to be shown how all this works. I imagine others have had similar difficulties.
last week we watched while a steward had to hold the phone to the scanner then let the person in then handimg the phone back through the bars.
Apparantly when they moved the phone away the turnstiles locked.😅

Terry_dactyl

last week we watched while a steward had to hold the phone to the scanner then let the person in then handimg the phone back through the bars.
Apparantly when they moved the phone away the turnstiles locked.😅
Technological advancement is always wonderful.
I remember this system where my dad and me would go up to the match and there would be a person in a booth. My dad would then hand somethings called ‘notes’ and ‘coins’ over to this person, and this person would then activate this mechanism that would allow this thing called ‘the turnstile’ to move and thus allow us into the game. Crazy times!

Sky Blue Harry H

Have the club made any sort of announcement on this yet - not really on and will quite rightly p*ss people off if they can't address it quickly.

WestEndAgro

Slightly different moan, but while we are at it, I'm still waiting for my £25 voucher

Cranfield Sky Blue

Technological advancement is always wonderful.
I remember this system where my dad and me would go up to the match and there would be a person in a booth. My dad would then hand somethings called ‘notes’ and ‘coins’ over to this person, and this person would then activate this mechanism that would allow this thing called ‘the turnstile’ to move and thus allow us into the game. Crazy times!
That’ll never catch on

Londonccfcfan

I got in late by a couple of mins last night and couldn’t believe the number of people still queuing at the ticket office as the match kicked off.

I was 20 mins late last Saturday and there was massive queue there then also.

Ridiculous.

rob9872

I have a moan too!

Daughter (13) took perfume in her bag. We sit main stand and she's no trouble, hardly gonna lob it but rules are rules and it's glass. Probably shouldn't take it in but has done at Blues and first two games back at CBS.

Saturday v Boro, steward checks it, moans a bit then let's us in. Then comes round the concourse to confiscate it. If he'd said outside we'd have taken it back to the car. He said end of the game he'd be same place and we could retrieve it.

You're probably ahead of the story but yes not there. Asked other stewards as if he had to move he could've given it to them. Waited, looked about, eventually told to call guest services. I did, no sign. Went back last night, guest services nothing and different stewards on door.

My daughter knows it was her fault but obviously upset about it. Assume the twunt took it home for his family!

Cranfield Sky Blue

I have a moan too!

Daughter (13) took perfume in her bag. We sit main stand and she's no trouble, hardly gonna lob it but rules are rules and it's glass. Probably shouldn't take it in but has done at Blues and first two games back at CBS.

Saturday v Boro, steward checks it, moans a bit then let's us in. Then comes round the concourse to confiscate it. If he'd said outside we'd have taken it back to the car. He said end of the game he'd be same place and we could retrieve it.

You're probably ahead of the story but yes not there. Asked other stewards as if he had to move he could've given it to them. Waited, looked about, eventually told to call guest services. I did, no sign. Went back last night, guest services nothing and different stewards on door.

My daughter knows it was her fault but obviously upset about it. Assume the twunt took it home for his family!
Let me know what it was. I will get a replacement PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread