Just back from Watford... (1 Viewer)

DukeOfCov

And still we look for that elusive win...came close but so did they., I'd say a point was about right today.

Brighton Sky Blue

And still we look for that elusive win...came close but so did they., I'd say a point was about right today.

True that-Murphy pulled off some seriously good saves to keep us in it 2nd half after we let them off the hook in the 1st. Loved the banter with their mascot :p

DukeOfCov

I liked the way the mascot gave up when he was trying to bang the drum and none of their fans were interested in clapping to it...

Brighton Sky Blue

It says one thing when the club needs to give the mascot a drum to get some atmosphere going-it says another when the fans still don't respond to it. Crap ground, crap crowd, crap team.

WFC4EVER

Most of the crowd wouldn't sing if we were 5-0 up and set for promotion!!!

Anyway on that performances you should be ok...created a few decent chances and your defence/goalkeeper played well.

Brighton Sky Blue

Your mascot was the only one bothering to do anything! All the best for the rest of your season.

DukeOfCov

My last venture away was to Reading - that was a good day spoilt by the football...! At least today they got something out of it...

WFC4EVER

The Reading fans were completely silent that day as well if I remember rightly.

2 clubs full of fairly middle class supporters who probably have a 2nd team so haven't the same passion for one team doesn't help probably.

Afterall no-one booed or got really angry after the result whereas at some clubs the fans would be going mad!

Anyway its all been put into prespective since.

PVA

Couldn't make it yesterday unfortunately, but went last year and their fans were terrible. They were 2-0 up at one point and still made no noise.

We certainly made a lot of noise when we equalised in injury time though :)

Steve.B50

I think we deserved that first win yesterday.
Agree those Watford fans are terrible and that idiot in the outfit and a drum pathetic.

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread