Just back from Dagenham (1 Viewer)

brinner

Was good to get back to competitive footy though we didnt play very well.

Thought Wood and Brown looked solid and Ball played well up top.

The midfield didnt look great though im expecting at least 3 of them not to be in the side once everyones fit, hopefully we will be signing Jennings to play at the base of the diamond with Fleck at the tip and Barton and possibly Thomas to fill the gaps.

Cody didnt get much service but is looking fit and ready and will score plenty this season as long as he stays fit.

Mcsheffrey did bugger all and i can see him losing his place if Fleck performs, particuarly if we play the diamond formation unless we get injuries up top, Elliott didnt do too much either when he came on though he is still playing catchup with his match fitness.

Kilbane faded after looking good for first 20 mins but ket his nerve in the end when our fans had built up the pressure on him with their chants just before the pen!!

Still weve won away already so thats a bonus and they say its a mark of a good side when you dont play well and win :D.

Bring on Yeovil!! PUSB

Last edited:

shmmeee

I think (hope) the midfield will be Jennings, Barton, Kilbane, Fleck this time next week.

How did Daniels play? Could you compare him to previous academy debuts?

brinner

Daniels didnt really do a lot but that can be said for the whole midfield tbf.

Thought he looked ok v Accrington and Bristol in the friendlies.

Dont think he will feature too much once we have the 1st choice midfield fit/signed/available.

PVA

I thought Kilbane was very poor, he looked sluggish, off the pace, poor touch. Fair play it was a decent penalty though.

Brown looked good, solid in the air and decent with the ball at his feet. He and wood looked very strong together.

S

SkyBlue Baker96

Even though we didn't have a full strength side and didn't play very well considering we still looked solid at the back and did create a few chances doesn't it show how stronger our squad has become since we have been able to add players?

covcity4life

everyone seems to be raving about brown but juggy and other cwr phoners called him crap

..........ill trust SBT members,phone in guys just want to moan non stop.

Users who are viewing this thread